• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

To GOD or not to GOD that is the question?

Why does everyone always question the exist of GOD, atheist and all the ones who aren't?

The ancients equated GOD to the unknown and all powerful forces that controlled everything.

Nowadays most see god in the same way but with human qualities, like compassion and terror.

Why does this causes wars when we all know there is a GOD (higher power than ourselves)?

I'm not saying there is or there isn't im saying there are forces to great for us to explain (GOD).

Skwim

Veteran Member
Why does everyone always question the exist of GOD, atheist and all the ones who aren't?
Because there insufficient reason to believe there is one.

The ancients equated GOD to the unknown and all powerful forces that controlled everything.
That's very nice for them.

Nowadays most see god in the same way but with human qualities, like compassion and terror.
No doubt it's easier that way.

Why does this causes wars when we all know there is a GOD (higher power than ourselves)?
Why does what cause wars?

I'm not saying there is or there isn't im saying there are forces to great for us to explain (GOD).
And what forces would these be?

Willamena

Just me
Premium Member
Because, like everyone, they have very firm ideas of what it means "to exist."

Because, like everyone, we have very firm ideas of what it means "to know."

Because there insufficient reason to believe there is one.

That's very nice for them.

No doubt it's easier that way.

Why does what cause wars?

Different beliefs cause wars.

And what forces would these be?

Forces we cant's explain, we can't control Chaos, we weren't able to prevent the earth quakes etc... I'm not saying its a force that has human characteristics its one that is above are understanding.

If you would read the thread i wrote on the words of GOD then this thread may make more sense.

Last edited: