• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Tom And Jerry Is A Jewish Conspiracy

M

Majikthise

Apparently, in Iran scholar=propagandist.
Nothing but incoherent, hateful babble here.

Quoth The Raven

Half Arsed Muse
I guess Bugs Bunny will be next on his list. :rolleyes:
Come on, everyone already knows Bugs was a drag queen with a thing for short men with big moustaches and bald guys with speech impediments.
He also liked to tease ducks.:p
Edit: Good to see this 'scholar' has done his homework...this vile cartoon put about by that 'Jewish Walt Disney' company is actually an MGM cartoon.:rolleyes:
How desperate would you have to be to buy this claptrap?

Dr. Nosophoros

We laugh now but it wasn't that long ago (early to mid eighties) that some Papists declared the role playing game Dungeons & Dragons to be a "gateway" to witchcraft, devil worship, and human sacrifice, ritual child abuse etc. It could be dismissed as simply a joke but as a result of the hysteria police had special "Occult" divisons to investigate "ritual" crimes (and supported by seminars and materials written by those that put these ideas forward) All was later debunked but not before innocents were punished in the name of false "good", U.S. society in general is not as far removed from idiots like him as most would like to believe.

To be fair, D&D wasn't the only target, "heavy metal" was also targeted.

:rainbow1: ***? ...Rainbow = GAY SYMBOL, promoting gayness on RF huh? it should be eradicated!

About the same from the way I see it.

michel

Administrator Emeritus
Staff member
Come on, everyone already knows Bugs was a drag queen with a thing for short men with big moustaches and bald guys with speech impediments.
He also liked to tease ducks.:p
Edit: Good to see this 'scholar' has done his homework...this vile cartoon put about by that 'Jewish Walt Disney' company is actually an MGM cartoon.:rolleyes:
How desperate would you have to be to buy this claptrap?

I remember when Enid Blyton's Noddy and Big ears was reputedly taken off bookshelves because he (Noddy) and BigEars were apparently having a same sex rel;ationship.........:cover:

kateyes

I remember when Enid Blyton's Noddy and Big ears was reputedly taken off bookshelves because he (Noddy) and BigEars were apparently having a same sex rel;ationship.........:cover:

There have always been rumors about Bert and Earnie--on Sesame Street.;)

What a bunch of hogwash--Ody would you care to share your purpose in posting this?

porkchop

I'm Heffer!!!
Hey, i was watching Tom & Jerry with my kid today and i actually prefer Tom, what does that say about me?!!!:eek: Where do people get hold of this stuff to put on youtube? Never seen anything like it!!!

EiNsTeiN

Boo-h!
When I was 4 years old, I didn't even know the term ''jewish'' while watching Tom &Jerry!!
I still watch it till now, but never knew that mice are jews!!...lol, then who is the cat??

Quoth The Raven

Half Arsed Muse
Hey, i was watching Tom & Jerry with my kid today and i actually prefer Tom, what does that say about me?!!!:eek: Where do people get hold of this stuff to put on youtube? Never seen anything like it!!!
By the 'logic' used to by the gentleman with the initial theory, I imagine that would make you an anti Semite.:faint:

GoldenDragon

apparently everythings a Jewish conspiracy now a days. Like Hollywood and the government.Seriously though,I see it as being in a classroom and there's the one kid that sits innocently and yet when something bad happens everyone points and shouts "He did it!!" and he looks up wondering what he just got blamed for,that's the Jews..

SoyLeche

meh...
Is there someone on here that can verify the subscripts? Maybe I am a bit trusting, but I think there is at least a small chance that what it says he is saying isn't actually what he is saying :shrug:

Quoth The Raven

Half Arsed Muse
Is there someone on here that can verify the subscripts? Maybe I am a bit trusting, but I think there is at least a small chance that what is says he is saying isn't actually what he is saying :shrug:
Dammit Soy, don't ruin a good story with the potential that it's skewed.:p