• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Tupac On Relationships (do you agree/disagree with him?)

Dove

There is quite a bit in the video to discuss...

Are you looking for opinions about black people in communities or between men and women in relationships?

Dove

men and women in relationships?

Ok. :)

I agree with what Tupac said to a great extent. It is difficult to find someone who has reached their full potential as a person. A part of being in a relationship with someone is being supportive and wanting them to reach their full potential. However; I have seen others that fear this perspective because they believe that their partner will surpass them.

Traditional family roles are no longer encouraged. Gender roles seem to have reversed. While there are benefits to this; I think there are some definite drawbacks. Men just cow down to women....so many feminine men out there today! I also think this leads to more serious issues like domestic violence with men as victims as opposed to women.

Hope this is what you were looking for. :)

Wherenextcolumbus

Ok. :)

I agree with what Tupac said to a great extent. It is difficult to find someone who has reached their full potential as a person. A part of being in a relationship with someone is being supportive and wanting them to reach their full potential. However; I have seen others that fear this perspective because they believe that their partner will surpass them.

Traditional family roles are no longer encouraged. Gender roles seem to have reversed. While there are benefits to this; I think there are some definite drawbacks. Men just cow down to women....so many feminine men out there today! I also think this leads to more serious issues like domestic violence with men as victims as opposed to women.

Hope this is what you were looking for. :)

How have gender roles reversed?
What is wrong with "feminine men?"
So are you trying to say that traditional gender roles lead men to beat down women and now that is has reversed it has lead women to beat down men? But you still support the traditional gender roles which leads men to beat down women? I don't get it.