• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Unable to afford food so I'm going hungry tonight

Maninthemiddle

I'm deeply sorry to hear that you are going through such a difficult and distressing time. It's completely understandable to feel overwhelmed and discouraged, especially when facing significant challenges such as not being able to afford food.

Please remember that you are not alone, and there are people and organizations ready to help. If you are comfortable, I strongly encourage you to seek out local food banks, community organizations, or government resources that may provide assistance during this challenging time. You deserve compassion and support, and it's important to reach out for help when you need it.

Please hold onto hope, even during the darkest times. It may not seem like it now, but things can and will get better. It's okay to ask for help when you need it, and there are resources available to support you. You are deserving of care and compassion, and you are not alone in facing this struggle.

If you can, consider reaching out to local resources for assistance, and please remember that you are valued and deserving of support.

Whatever power created the Universe and all its wonders, from the greatest suns to the most complex systems took a moment out to create you.

You are that important and special.