• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Unsual spelling of "days" in 14:5

In Quran in 14:5, "days" is spelled "Ayyam" (أييم) instead of the regular plural : ayaam (أيام).
Can anyone explain the rule in Arabic why we have this peculiar spelling?

Thanks.

TashaN

Veteran Member
Premium Member
Well, i can see the usual typical plural ayaam "أيام" there.

وَلَقَدْ أَرْسَلْنَا مُوسَى بِآيَاتِنَا أَنْ أَخْرِجْ قَوْمَكَ مِنَ الظُّلُمَاتِ إِلَى النُّورِ وَذَكِّرْهُمْ بِأَيَّامِ اللَّهِ إِنَّ فِي ذَلِكَ لَآيَاتٍ لِكُلِّ صَبَّارٍ شَكُورٍ

Well, i can see the usual typical plural ayaam "أيام" there.

وَلَقَدْ أَرْسَلْنَا مُوسَى بِآيَاتِنَا أَنْ أَخْرِجْ قَوْمَكَ مِنَ الظُّلُمَاتِ إِلَى النُّورِ وَذَكِّرْهُمْ بِأَيَّامِ اللَّهِ إِنَّ فِي ذَلِكَ لَآيَاتٍ لِكُلِّ صَبَّارٍ شَكُورٍ

If you open a Quran in a book form, you will see that instead of an Alif there is a double Ya. My question is why?

ولقد ارسلنا موسى بايتنا ان اخرج قومك من الظلمت الى النور وذكرهم بايىم الله ان فى ذلك لءايت لكل صبار شكور

TashaN

Veteran Member
Premium Member
I can't see it. Are you sure that you are using an authorize version of the Quran?

I can't see it. Are you sure that you are using an authorize version of the Quran?

Yes, it is the authorized version of Quran. Any authorized Quran in book form would confirm it.
Here it is for instance: Ibrahim (Abraham)

A few Qurans transgress the original (like openburhan) and write the normal spelling instead, but it is a transgression of the text. So again...why such an unusual spelling?

TashaN

Veteran Member
Premium Member
I never get across this version before which spell it in this way but it's not strange at all. Many verses deal with the letter "alif" in that manner.

I never get across this version before which spell it in this way but it's not strange at all. Many verses deal with the letter "alif" in that manner.

Salaam,

Well, here is the reason for the unusual spelling of "days" in 14:5 has been discovered on 19.org forums:
The pure singular form of the word "day" occurs 365 times in Quran, pointing at a solar year.
The plural "days" occurs 30 times in the entire Quran, pointing at the average length of a solar month.

- there are 29 words "days" with a pure form (dual and normal plural) in Quran = lunar month.
- There are 30 words "days" when we include the unsusal spelling "ayyam" which blatantly stands for a solar month.
Ayyam is the symbolic turning point in the "30 days" system between a lunar and solar calendar.
The addition of Gematrical Values (islamrevolution.org - Miracle Of 19) of all spellings of the word "days" reveal the number of days in a solar month, the entire system:
Frequency/Vematrical Values (GV)
يومين 116 = 3
ايام 52 = 20
اييم 61 = 1
اياما 53 = 4
الايام 83 = 2

+----------------
Freq. 30 GV 365
- The "30 days system" intersects with ONE word "moon" and ONE word "sun", confirming it refers to a lunar/solar calendar.
- The "switch" between alif and Ya is at the very core of what makes 14:5 and Ayyam the difference between a lunar and solar Month, revealing the following amazing sign:
Numbers of alifs and ya in the "30 days system":
244: ي ya
ئ : 4 ya
354: ا alef
91: أ alef
26: إ alef

Total (alef) = 471
Total (ya) = 248

Total (alef) + (ya) = 719.
719 = 354 + 365 = lunar year + solar year.

"Alif" being replaced by "Ya" reveals the difference between 30 and 29 but also 365 and 354 days:
Alif (GV 1) + Ya (GV 10) = 11
Now what is the difference between 365 and 354?

11 "days" !!!!!
Now the type of people who refuse the truth would argue that the difference between Ayyam (GV 61 14:5) and Ayaam (GV 52 = normal plural) is 9:
Ya (Gv 10) - Alif (GV 1) = 9
Doesn't number 9 ring a HUGE bell when it comes to the exact difference between a solar year and a lunar year in Quran?

Let us read in the profound Quran where the exact difference is coded:
18:25 They stayed in their cave three hundred years, increased by 9.

From the regular plural of "days" Ayam (GV 52) to Ayyam (GV 61) isn't there an "increase by 9"?! Isn't it in the "30 days" quranic system what makes the difference between 29 and 30 words "days", acknowledging the difference between a lunar and a solar month?

Now it is a well known fact that 309 years/300 years yields the exact scientific difference between a solar and lunar year:
309:300 = 1,03
It is so precise that it leaves astronomers speechless.
Obviously 365/354 provides this ratio: 1.03107..., and Quran seals the perfect ratio as 1.03 in 18:25.
These profound signs also prove that Ayam being written without two "Ya" in 14:5 is a corruption of the word of God.

God be glorified.

Last edited:

TashaN

Veteran Member
Premium Member
Salaam,

Well, here is the reason for the unusual spelling of "days" in 14:5 has been discovered on 19.org forums:
The pure singular form of the word "day" occurs 365 times in Quran, pointing at a solar year.
The plural "days" occurs 30 times in the entire Quran, pointing at the average length of a solar month.

- there are 29 words "days" with a pure form (dual and normal plural) in Quran = lunar month.
- There are 30 words "days" when we include the unsusal spelling "ayyam" which blatantly stands for a solar month.
Ayyam is the symbolic turning point in the "30 days" system between a lunar and solar calendar.
The addition of Gematrical Values (islamrevolution.org - Miracle Of 19) of all spellings of the word "days" reveal the number of days in a solar month, the entire system:
Frequency/Vematrical Values (GV)
يومين 116 = 3
ايام 52 = 20
اييم 61 = 1
اياما 53 = 4
الايام 83 = 2

+----------------
Freq. 30 GV 365
- The "30 days system" intersects with ONE word "moon" and ONE word "sun", confirming it refers to a lunar/solar calendar.
- The "switch" between alif and Ya is at the very core of what makes 14:5 and Ayyam the difference between a lunar and solar Month, revealing the following amazing sign:
Numbers of alifs and ya in the "30 days system":
244: ي ya
ئ : 4 ya
354: ا alef
91: أ alef
26: إ alef

Total (alef) = 471
Total (ya) = 248

Total (alef) + (ya) = 719.
719 = 354 + 365 = lunar year + solar year.

"Alif" being replaced by "Ya" reveals the difference between 30 and 29 but also 365 and 354 days:
Alif (GV 1) + Ya (GV 10) = 11
Now what is the difference between 365 and 354?

11 "days" !!!!!
Now the type of people who refuse the truth would argue that the difference between Ayyam (GV 61 14:5) and Ayaam (GV 52 = normal plural) is 9:
Ya (Gv 10) - Alif (GV 1) = 9
Doesn't number 9 ring a HUGE bell when it comes to the exact difference between a solar year and a lunar year in Quran?

Let us read in the profound Quran where the exact difference is coded:
18:25 They stayed in their cave three hundred years, increased by 9.

From the regular plural of "days" Ayam (GV 52) to Ayyam (GV 61) isn't there an "increase by 9"?! Isn't it in the "30 days" quranic system what makes the difference between 29 and 30 words "days", acknowledging the difference between a lunar and a solar month?

Now it is a well known fact that 309 years/300 years yields the exact scientific difference between a solar and lunar year:
309:300 = 1,03
It is so precise that it leaves astronomers speechless.
Obviously 365/354 provides this ratio: 1.03107..., and Quran seals the perfect ratio as 1.03 in 18:25.
These profound signs also prove that Ayam being written without two "Ya" in 14:5 is a corruption of the word of God.

God be glorified.

Ha ha ha. I see. I got now where you are coming from. Bro. the Quran i have spell it in a normal manner and the online version you gave me is really weird. As i said before, the alif has been used in that manner in many verses but not in this one according to all the versions of Quran i have read.

Try again.

ThisisZAK

Be aware brothers & sisters in Islam, Those numbers & stuff are not the understanding of the prophet -PBUH- nor the understanding of his companions -May Allah be pleased with them-!

So please If you want clarification, please ask for (Dalil) which means a proof, from the book of God or an authentic Hadith of the prophet -PBUH-.

ThisisZAK

Something wrong with the word "version"? Do you have a better wording for what i was trying to say?

Yeah! quran book, quran translation (when it's not in Arabic), quran quira'as (quran readings), mus'haf name (like mus'haf madina, mus'haf of sham...etc) but if you say VERSION, the readers will take it like the versions of the bible (some versions has 73 books, other with just 66 books, some versions (SRV) say that other versions (KJV) have grave defects... & so on!

So please ovoid using this term when it comes to the Quran, and furthermore for the miracle of 19, do you know who said that? just look for rachid khalifa, this man claimed to be a new prophet, and he canceled the Hadiths of our beloved prophet -PBUH-.

TashaN

Veteran Member
Premium Member
Yeah! quran book, quran translation (when it's not in Arabic), quran quira'as (quran readings), mus'haf name (like mus'haf madina, mus'haf of sham...etc) but if you say VERSION, the readers will take it like the versions of the bible (some versions has 73 books, other with just 66 books, some versions (SRV) say that other versions (KJV) have grave defects... & so on!

Thank you. :)

So please ovoid using this term when it comes to the Quran, and furthermore for the miracle of 19, do you know who said that? just look for rachid khalifa, this man claimed to be a new prophet, and he canceled the Hadiths of our beloved prophet -PBUH-.

Yeah, i know him.

Be aware brothers & sisters in Islam, Those numbers & stuff are not the understanding of the prophet -PBUH- nor the understanding of his companions -May Allah be pleased with them-!

So please If you want clarification, please ask for (Dalil) which means a proof, from the book of God or an authentic Hadith of the prophet -PBUH-.

If you want a bunch of authentic hadiths that solve the issue of hadiths and sunna including scientific miracles, here they are:
islamrevolution.org - Hadiths: The Shame Of Islam

QUR'AN CHAPTER 53:

AN-NAJM (THE STAR)
Verse 3: "And he does not say anything by his own desire."

Verse : "It is but a divine revelation, which is revealed to him."

Don't you think that those two verses confirms the noble Sunnah?​

The above is about Quran, and certainly not hadiths or sunnah. For instance when our prophet rejected the blind man (he frowned 80:1) and God condemned his behavior, was he speaking or acting on his own desire? you bet he was! Read 33:37 and tell me if Muhammad was speaking of his own desire or if it was a divine revelation.

The noble hadiths and sunnah are confirmed by this and nothing else: islamrevolution.org - Hadiths: The Shame Of Islam

ThisisZAK

The above is about Quran, and certainly not hadiths or sunnah. For instance when our prophet rejected the blind man (he frowned 80:1) and God condemned his behavior, was he speaking or acting on his own desire? you bet he was! Read 33:37 and tell me if Muhammad was speaking of his own desire or if it was a divine revelation.

The noble hadiths and sunnah are confirmed by this and nothing else: islamrevolution.org - Hadiths: The Shame Of Islam

Please make your point clear, because you mentioned your religion as Islam, but you put up a link to a dirty filthy website, full of blasphemy saying!

As Muslims, we can't by any mean ignore the authentic hadiths of our beloved prophet -PBUH-:

"He who obeys the Messenger has in effect obeyed Allah, and he who turns a deaf ear must realize that We did not send you to watch over their innocence and folly" chapter 4, verse 80

"Say to them all, O Muhammad: «If you people truly entertain a great love for Allah and you look upon Him as the heart of your purpose, then follow me. Then Allah shall confer on you His grace and blessings, and find forgiveness for your iniquities. Allah is Ghafurun (Forgiving) and Rahimun». Say to them: «Be obedient to Allah and to His Messenger, but if they turn a deaf ear then they must realize that Allah detests the infidels who deny Him»." chapter 3, verse 31,32

and more & more of those verses quoting that Muslims must obey the prophet -PBUH-

Please make your point clear, because you mentioned your religion as Islam, but you put up a link to a dirty filthy website, full of blasphemy saying!

As Muslims, we can't by any mean ignore the authentic hadiths of our beloved prophet -PBUH-:

"He who obeys the Messenger has in effect obeyed Allah, and he who turns a deaf ear must realize that We did not send you to watch over their innocence and folly" chapter 4, verse 80​

"Say to them all, O Muhammad: «If you people truly entertain a great love for Allah and you look upon Him as the heart of your purpose, then follow me. Then Allah shall confer on you His grace and blessings, and find forgiveness for your iniquities. Allah is Ghafurun (Forgiving) and Rahimun». Say to them: «Be obedient to Allah and to His Messenger, but if they turn a deaf ear then they must realize that Allah detests the infidels who deny Him»." chapter 3, verse 31,32​

and more & more of those verses quoting that Muslims must obey the prophet -PBUH-​

You did not answer my previous post.
Yes I am Muslim, but I reject totally hadiths and sunna. Hadiths and sunna are not part of real Islam. They are corruption of Islam. The article I directed you to (islamrevolution.org - Hadiths: The Shame Of Islam) in my previous post makes things clear. What is filthy is not Islam based on Quran alone; hadiths and sunna are. Islam based on Quran alone will achieve victory in the world; sunni or shia Islam will gradually vanish. It is God's irrevocable decision.
The only reason why people accept hadiths is because they have been brainwashed since childhood.

ThisisZAK

You did not answer my previous post.
Yes I am Muslim, but I reject totally hadiths and sunna. Hadiths and sunna are not part of real Islam. They are corruption of Islam. The article I directed you to (islamrevolution.org - Hadiths: The Shame Of Islam) in my previous post makes things clear. What is filthy is not Islam based on Quran alone; hadiths and sunna are. Islam based on Quran alone will achieve victory in the world; sunni or shia Islam will gradually vanish. It is God's irrevocable decision.
The only reason why people accept hadiths is because they have been brainwashed since childhood.

Are you really serious??? this is really funny how people can claim to follow the Quran, yet they don't obey it:

Chapter 59, verse 7:
What Allah has bestowed on His Messenger (and taken away) from the people of the townships,- belongs to Allah,- to His Messenger and to kindred and orphans, the needy and the wayfarer; In order that it may not (merely) make a circuit between the wealthy among you. So take what the Messenger assigns to you, and deny yourselves that which he withholds from you. And fear Allah; for Allah is strict in Punishment.

Chapter 53, verses 3,4:
Nor does he say (aught) of (his own) Desire. 3 . It is no less than inspiration sent down to him:4

Chapter 16, verse 44:
(We sent them) with Clear Signs and Books of dark prophecies; and We have sent down unto thee (also) the Message; that thou mayest explain clearly to Mankind what is sent for them, and that they may give thought

Chapter 3, verse 31:
Proclaim, (O dear Prophet Mohammed - peace and blessings be upon him), "O mankind! If you love Allah, follow me - Allah will love you and forgive you your sins"; and Allah is Oft Forgiving, Most Merciful.