• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

US got really that crazy as shown in Dutch news?

stvdv

Veteran Member
26 jun 2018 stvdv 013 13
We see crazy US News in Holland; same there?

I was curious, I don't know what News to believe anymore. Is there someone who can clear this up.
Is this DT a clown or dangerous. Is he making the shots or just a puppet. US seems quite disturbed.
[Maybe you guys can give me a site-link with trustworthy news?, I can trust you guys, can I?]
[If you all say below 3 links are "Fake News" then I will quite following news altogether I think]

CNN = from USA, can I trust this or trust DT saying "it's all Fake News"
DT's tweets how we categorize these: "Fake News" or "DT never lies"?

Here in Holland the King is never in the News. Yes, once a year. Tweets? Never! Lies, he can't!
How is it with DT in USA: He seems to be beyond the Law [saw a few News now already]
But US-millionaire once explained to me, that there is the billionaire Triangle pulling US strings
So maybe DT is also a puppet only, and we have nothing to worry [or is that just conspiracy]
Some say "P. [Russia] has DT [USA] grabbed at the balls because DT grabbed@puzzy"

Holland is peaceful. Cats freely walk the streets with nice red lights , not being grabbed by the king

Don't you all get the feeling USA is really crazy. Looks Hollywood Reality Show. What can I believe?

Okay that were just some thoughts from "Fake"?News. Now 3 disturbing news items about DT.
Seems DT is training to become TurboKim or so, or did he got stuck in "superman9 video games?"
[When someone makes this type of joke, there is some reality in it IMO, but really I don't know anymore]
[Although sometimes I see his face and think, he is just a puzzycat; but then so are some sociopaths]

Rather: Trump not a descendant of some god - CNN Video
Trump threatens Harley-Davidson: If it moves overseas 'they will be taxed like never before!'
Trump says he wants the US to treat him the way North Korea treats Kim Jong Un

Last edited:

Altfish

Veteran Member
I was curious, I don't know what News to believe anymore. Is there someone who can clear this up.
Is this DT a clown or dangerous. Is he making the shots or just a puppet. US seems quite disturbed.
[Maybe you guys can give me a site-link with trustworthy news?, I can trust you guys, can I?]
[If you all say below 3 links are "Fake News" then I will quite following news altogether I think]

Here in Holland the King is never in the News. Yes, once a year. Tweets? Never! Lies, he can't!
How is it with DT in USA: He seems to be beyond the Law [saw a few News now already]
But US-millionaire once explained to me, that there is the billionaire Triangle pulling US strings
So maybe DT is also a puppet only, and we have nothing to worry [or is that just conspiracy]
Some say "P. [Russia] has DT [USA] grabbed at the balls because DT grabbed@puzzy"

Holland is peaceful. Cats freely walk the streets with nice red lights , not being grabbed by the king

Don't you all get the feeling USA is really crazy. Looks Hollywood Reality Show. What can I believe?

Okay that was just some thoughts from "Fake"?News. Now 3 disturbing news items about DT.
Seems DT is training to become TurboKim or so, or did he got stuck in "superman9 video games?"
[When someone makes this type of joke, there is some reality in it IMO, but really I don't know anymore]
[Although sometimes I see his face and think, he is just a puzzycat; but then so are some sociopaths]

Trump threatens Harley-Davidson: If it moves overseas 'they will be taxed like never before!'
General guidance is...
If DT says it is Fake News, it is probably 95% ok
If DT likes it it is probably 95% Fake News

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
If you look at the media roughly objectively, first consider what stories they cover especially highlight and which they ignore or minimize. Then look at the words used to tell the story. The facts might be accurate but there often is emotional bias added to the story.

But when it comes to the so-called "God Emperor", yes he's been called that, he's a serial liar so I don't believe anything he says unless and until it's proven true by fact-based media.

Twilight Hue

Twilight, not bright nor dark, good nor bad.

Okay that were just some thoughts from "Fake"?News. Now 3 disturbing news items about DT.

Sounds like the National Enquirer or the Sun. Maybe even the Onion.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member

It doesn't seem that crazy here...at least no more so than usual.
And other countries look bonkers too...many even more so.
Except Canuckistan, it's just dull...except when @Wirey & the
weasel are ....uh...never mind.
I'd say more that these times are fascinating & unusual.

Last edited: