• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Using Uranium Against Iraqis in the Gulf War

croak

Trickster
http://www.answering-christianity.com/iraqi_torture.htm

Okay, it's old, but the bombs have effects lasting till today.

And I think I should add this note: User Discretion is Advised

If you are one of the people that cannot dare to look at deformed babies, do not go past this line: (I am warning you)

And why is the Civilized United States until today (10 years after the war) is preventing Iraq from importing the "clean-up equipment" to clean its region from the Nuclear Radiation that is causing thousands of Iraqi kids to be born with its infection as shown below??!!

anders

Swedish peace force soldiers who had been deployed for several months in an area where depleted uranium ammunition had been used were found to have lower levels of radioactivity in their urine when they returned home than when they departed. The article just can't be true in blaming the effects on radiation.

Dr. Nosophoros

The reason the United States and other major Power countries are considered "civilized" is because they say they are. Governments need to say they are "civilized" to satisfy the "commoners" generally held religious beliefs, false taught realities, or egos, in other words, it keeps the majority in check while they commit all kinds of acts that they feel necessary to keep power while playing to the sycophantic majority, it is not unique to the United States.