• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Video from my UU Church

bicker

Unitarian Universalist
Yes, well done, though, from an outsiders' perspective, the narrator spoke much too fast. Even knowing what all the bits meant (and folks new to UU won't) it was a little hard to follow. :sorry1:

Trey of Diamonds

Yes, well done, though, from an outsiders' perspective, the narrator spoke much too fast. Even knowing what all the bits meant (and folks new to UU won't) it was a little hard to follow. :sorry1:

Hey, don't be sorry, that's good feedback. I'm sure Rob was a little nervous as that tends to make folks speak faster for some reason. The video will be going up on our new webpage so at least there will be more info at hand to help out.

Thanks!

lilithu

The Devil's Advocate
I have to agree with bicker. Not only was it hard to follow but the impression that it gave me was one of being overwhelmed. Could they maybe slow the whole video by like 5%? (i'm not sure what percentage, I know you guys have a lot of info to get in in a small amount of time, but was thinking that slowing it just slightly might help.) It's cool to see so many vibrant activities going on in your church tho. :)