• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Virtural RF Christmas Party

nazz

Doubting Thomas
Cheap stuff, nah. Makers Mark is my standby stock.

A little fact, Bourbon is only made in one county in Kentucky. If it is not made in bourbon county, it's not bourbon.

I guess we could use Jim Beam.

Jim Beam, yuck! I'm an Even Williams man myself. Like it better than Jack.

crossfire

LHP Mercuræn Feminist Heretic Bully ☿
Premium Member
Hot chocolate made with almond milk, with a hint of cinnamon and the barest whisper of cayenne! (That'll warm you up!) :D

crossfire

LHP Mercuræn Feminist Heretic Bully ☿
Premium Member
OK, I'm offering up what we traditionally call "poisoned garbage." It's a layered skillet breakfast consisting of fried shredded potatoes on the bottom, topped with beaten eggs, topped with shredded cheese, topped with chili, topped with sour cream and hot salsa. Perfect for the totally hung-over. If you can look at it without throwing up, you are likely to be able to keep it down, and not waste food.

Hot coffee on the side.

Warm beer & tomato juice for those who can't handle the poison garbage.

Oatmeal with almond milk for those of the vegan persuasion, dates and sliced almonds on the side.

Last edited:

savagewind

Veteran Member
Premium Member
We will have brunch. It will be homefries, fried steak from the leftover roast, eggs anyway you want, toast, OJ, some bubbly in it if you want, crossfire's tomato juice and coffee, of course.

ShivaFan

Satyameva Jayate
Premium Member
Namaste

Well I guess the Christmas Party is over now, so I am going to throw some cold ice water on all the fun to just let everyone know there better be a designated driver for the drunks because if I see one fried loone pick up the keys to a car or a boat I'm going to call the police on your drunk behind to spend the next 24 hours in a jail cell and wish you're sorry *** a sorry Christmas and no drivers license to boot. Explain it to your boss on Monday, lest you kill someone on the road or lake. Happy days are sober drivers.

Om Namah Sivaya