• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Vote: The Next American President

For Whom Would You Vote?

• Total voters

lunamoth

Will to love
As there are no clear cut front-runners for the upcoming presidential race, I propose three candidates for your write-in consideration.

For whom would you vote?

1. Ann Coulter

pro: has written some books so I'm sure she knows how to spell
con: bad hair days could be very bad for the country

coulter.jpg

2. Elvis

pro: well, he's the King!
con: dead for almost 30 years

elvis_presley_on_stage.jpg

3. Cute kitten

pro: calming purr sure to sooth the nation
con: can't really think of any!

cutekitten.jpg

eudaimonia

Fellowship of Reason
That kitten looks libertarian to me. Cats are very independent creatures, after all. No one tells a cat what to do. I'd vote for the kitten.

eudaimonia,

Mark

Mercy Not Sacrifice

Well let's see. Elvis' best days are gone; the kitten's best days are to come. And Ann....Enough said.

Besides, the kitten will be a full-grown cat by the time January '09 rolls around. Go Kitty!

Lindsey-Loo

Steel Magnolia
Ann, because she's awesome! I would seriously vote for her, if she were running in the election and i were old enough to vote.

Booko

Deviled Hen
I vote for the kitten, for obvious reasons: Superior intellect and a better knowledge of foreign relations, not to mention the fiscal responsibility shown by a creature whose needs are so simple they are limited to dry food, a litter box, a fuzzy toy mouse, and an old blanket to sleep on. Now *that's* living simply!

Besides, Katz paid me to say so. *ducks*

Quagmire

Imaginary talking monkey
Staff member
Premium Member
1. Ann Coulter

"POWER!!!HEEE HEEE!!!*DROWL DROWL!!!*"

coulter.jpg

2. Elvis

(ladies and gentelmen, Elvis has left the planet)

elvis_presley_on_stage.jpg

3. Cute kitten

"We must all stand together in the war on terriers"
cutekitten.jpg

While Cute Kittens grasp of some of the finer nuances pertaining to the issues may require some honing, all in all she makes the most sense.

lunamoth

Will to love
2. Elvis

(ladies and gentelmen, Elvis has left the planet)

I actually don't think that being dead is all that great a hindrance to holding the office. You have seen Weekend at Bernie's, right? With Photoshop and Pixar all 'televised' portrayals should be easy to manage, and there is a deep pool of talented impersonators for the personal appearances and live speeches.

McBell

Admiral Obvious
I think Ann would make a better scarecrow than president...
Elvis isn't dead. He just went home!
Cats are reputed to have nine lives so it would have to be assassinated ten times.