• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Was Satan a good guy at the beginning?I think so...

Link

Veteran Member
Premium Member
He was an Angel, but not one of God's Angels or Angels of proximity. The latter two are chosen like Prophets and would never deviate. Angels are just saints of Jinn and yes Iblis was once a saint hence Angel.

Jinn started off all as Angels. Then with Iblis, others began to fall. If it was not for Iblis, none would have deviated per words of the 4th successor of Mohammad (s) in a prayer he taught in Sahija Sajjadiya.

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
According to the bible he's still the good guy but an extremely maligned scapegoat.

ExfqpnRWEAEpqiB.jpg

And those 10 were at gods command

Spice

StewardshipPeaceIntergityCommunityEquality
Satan was so beloved by God that he was entrusted to guide the spiritual journey of humankind. And this even though he was/is a complaining whiner (Why can't I be a man and have the chance to be a God? Why do Angels have to stay Angels and never anything else?) or so some of the stories claim as to why he was kicked out of heaven.

Take the parable of the Prodigal Son. Jesus has always been by his Father's side. But the beloved that left? When his work is done and he returns home, THAT'S the celebration of the World to Come.