• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

We Desperately Need An Additional Rating!

Pick a rating to add

• Total voters

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
What to do when a post is stomach churning joke, the
brain cell poisoning pun, or the unsuccessful pick-up line?
Another forum I haunt has the <groan> rating.
I propose that we add the <Eww!> rating.

How to pronounce "Eww!"....

Unveiled Artist

Veteran Member
What to do when a post is stomach churning joke, the
brain cell poisoning pun, or the unsuccessful pick-up line?
Another forum I haunt has the <groan> rating.
I propose that we add the <Eww!> rating.

How to pronounce "Eww!"....

Dont ask me why I remember such little things. :oops: Didnt staff a year or so ago say something about people abusing the "bad" options? Or something or other. Like when yall had that frugal contest thingamabob.

columbus

yawn <ignore> yawn
Dont ask me why I remember such little things. :oops: Didnt staff a year or so ago say something about people abusing the "bad" options? Or something or other. Like when yall had that frugal contest thingamabob.
That is sooooo EW!
Tom

David T

Premium Member
You should have made it a multi option poll so I could vote for both!
Tom
I thought the same thing!!! I think though prosody ultimately is different in the second see more honest, the first see was just sissy!!!!

David T

Premium Member
It should be ew vs eww vs ewww ewwww. That has structural symmetry These have all such rich differences while eww vs eww is so difficult to choose from very subjective almost random.

columbus

yawn <ignore> yawn
I thought the same thing!!! I think though prosody ultimately is different in the second see more honest, the first see was just sissy!!!!
That's really EW!
But I changed my vote to the second one anyway.
More EW! is better.
Tom

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
<Eww!> is not at all bad.
Instead it's atrocious in a perversely positive way.