• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

We prefer to die in heaven than to survive in hell

t3gah

February 2, 2005 5:30 AM

Castro in U.S. nuclear taunt

By Anthony Boadle

HAVANA (Reuters) - Cuban President Fidel Castro has said the only way the United States could overthrow his communist government is by the nuclear destruction of Cuba.

Castro, whose one-party state was recently labeled an "outpost of tyranny" by U.S President George W. Bush's administration, said Cuba would resist an American invasion like Vietnam.

Since the U.S.-led invasion of Iraq, Castro has repeatedly accused the Bush administration of wanting to invade Cuba to oust him. U.S. officials say the charge is rubbish.

"I hope I'm wrong ... but if they make the mistake of attacking and invading this country, I recommend Mr. Bush had better launch 50 nuclear weapons and exterminate us all," Castro said in a speech.

"We prefer to die in heaven than to survive in hell," the 78-year-old leader told delegates to a literacy conference.... (http://www.swissinfo.org/sen/Swissinfo.html?siteSect=143&sid=5509668)

TranceAm

t3gah said:
February 2, 2005 5:30 AM

"We prefer to die in heaven than to survive in hell," the 78-year-old leader told delegates to a literacy conference....
Another degenerate, one foot in the grave leader that in his rethoric rather sacrifices his whole people over asking them what they think about the situation.
Maybe he isn't told by his lock-steppers that his people try to flee his heaven on anything that floats.

Meet the old boss, same as the new boss.

desi

Unofficial word is when Castro dies his nutty relative will take over and will fall quickly.