• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Weird...

SoulTYPE

Ok, my mate works at Kentucky Fried, and occasionally I go in there to see him. However, there is another girl that works there around the same time as him, and there is just something about her, that I like.

I'm not sure, I just seem attracted to her. Never really spoken to her (she is fairly quiet),
but, it seems like something draws me to go in and see her. She hasn't got, um, "features men would ogle over", and she is fairly plain, but for some unknown reason, I feel, um, something about her.

I asked my mate about her, and he said "oh, she is very depressed mentally all the time.
She is very negative."

So am I, though.

:(

Is it her negative energy I am attracted to? Death has a strong negative life force,
(I follow Death), maybe he is trying to tell me that she.

Heck, I am confused, someone help me. No girl has ever made me think this way.

SoulTYPE

And how do I go about that?

Maybe ol Death will tell me what to do.

death.JPG

Gotta love the ol soul..

jewscout

Religious Zionist
soulTYPE01,
Just gotta find the inner pimp! puts some bass in your voice stick your chest out and be like "Hey baby how you doin'?":cool:

Feathers in Hair

World's Tallest Hobbit
*ponders this* A most interesting thing. I liked the way you said that Death (at least, the anthromorphological personification thereof) has a 'strong negative life force'. I especially like the way you don't say that death itself is negative, but simply the life force part of it. One can be a very positive person and still celebrate the value of death. I don't think you are drawn to this woman because of any negativity, or if you are, maybe it's because you see someone you could help, or a kindred soul. Then again, I know there are many things I don't know, and wouldn't want to say that just because I've never experienced a thing, that it can't happen.

Sunstone

De Diablo Del Fora
Premium Member
In my experience, if you are attracted to a woman and you don't do anything about it, you regret it far more deeply than if you try to do something about it. Even if she shoots you down when you try, you regret it less. Just be sure to do your best, whatever that may be.

jewscout

Religious Zionist
Sunstone's right dude! Trust me even if she says no life will go on. The universe will keep expanding and the world will keep spinning.
All you can do is ask man. So just unleash the inner pimp!:cool: :jiggy:

Ceridwen018

"Hey baby how you doin'?":cool:

Mmmmm...I wouldn't say that if I were you, lol. I agree though! Start talking to her and find out what she's interested in. Bottom line, what have you got to lose?

jewscout

Religious Zionist
Ceridwen018 said:
Mmmmm...I wouldn't say that if I were you, lol. I agree though! Start talking to her and find out what she's interested in. Bottom line, what have you got to lose?
Don't hate you know you think it's funny:jiggy: ;) :D

kreeden

Virus of the Mind
Soul , Death is a part of the Circle of Life . You can't have one without the other , as we know it at lest . So , in the words of Long John Bawdry " You can live in your head or you can live in your heart , but if you don't live at all , then why the hell did you start " . { from the song " A Thrill Is A Thrill } .

So go for it dude ... :)

huajiro

SoulTYPE01 said:
Ok, my mate works at Kentucky Fried, and occasionally I go in there to see him. However, there is another girl that works there around the same time as him, and there is just something about her, that I like.

I asked my mate about her, and he said "oh, she is very depressed mentally all the time.
She is very negative."
Your "mate" would probably have a better chance of hooking you up, as he works with her. Have him mention it to her, and see her reaction. That will let you know where you stand.