• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Welcome back everyone!

Rex

Founder
It was a long and tough road but I got us back and up on a new host in under 12 hours!

I will make a detailed post later of what happend, and no it's not b/c we didn't pay the bill!!!!!!!!! hehe

Rex

Scott1

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh. :)

Now this is the good stuff.

I was reduced to standing on a street corner:

** shaking like a junkie **
"Pssst.... hey. Talk with me about God.... I'll give you 5 bucks....... hey! Get back here!":149:

Way to go Rex.... nice job getting back up so quickly.

huajiro

Rex_Admin said:
It was a long and tough road but I got us back and up on a new host in under 12 hours!

I will make a detailed post later of what happend, and no it's not b/c we didn't pay the bill!!!!!!!!! hehe

Rex
I was about to go nuts. I feel like some crazy guy when his shrink moves across town.

I work for an internet company Rex...if you ever have problems, let me know, I can hook you up. I have to tell you, going from one dedicated server to another in the same company within 12 hours would be hard....you went from one company to another. I am impressed!!!

jewscout

Religious Zionist
SOGFPP said:

"Pssst.... hey. Talk with me about God.... I'll give you 5 bucks....... hey! Get back here!"QUOTE]

"Oh come on baby don't hold out on me"

robtex

Veteran Member
Rex thanks...look tell us some background on this thread. How did you get into the forum hosting...gig...why religion ......how did this place come about?

Feathers in Hair

World's Tallest Hobbit
SOGFPP said:

"Pssst.... hey. Talk with me about God.... I'll give you 5 bucks....... hey! Get back here!":149:
*falls over, laughing, then looks shifty-eyed* I'm so glad that didn't happen to me...
*tries to hide complaining cat she'd dressed up as Scott, the fidgety ferret she'd dressed as TVOR and various stuffed animals disguised as Rex, Sunstone, Lightkeeper, Hope, and so many others*