• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

What book(s) are you reading now?

Titanic

I like reading too, but you are like the superman reader.

I tried to frubal this, atlas I must spread some frubals around. Thanks for the superman comment! I used to read a lot in my early childhood. It progressd from there. I became faster and faster.

Titanic

Harry Potter. Yes I finally got around to reading the first book and to be honest I dont get what all the fuss was about. A below average book.

rageoftyrael

Veritas
The first two or three books were actually a bit under the bar. I believe it helps if you are a kid when you start reading these books. Nonetheless, the books do get better, and even if you don't love the writing, the storyline is actually quite good. I don't know, I just always liked it as I grew up.

Titanic

The first two or three books were actually a bit under the bar. I believe it helps if you are a kid when you start reading these books. Nonetheless, the books do get better, and even if you don't love the writing, the storyline is actually quite good. I don't know, I just always liked it as I grew up.

Well I guess cause I am not a kid...

Rakhel

I just finished Hit List by Larell Hamilton.
A crazy book in a series about Anita Blake. Maybe if I had started at the beginning of the series I might understand half of what was taking place. As it was, only a quarter of what I read was followable. The rest had me going WTF??

Titanic

I just finished Hit List by Larell Hamilton.
A crazy book in a series about Anita Blake. Maybe if I had started at the beginning of the series I might understand half of what was taking place. As it was, only a quarter of what I read was followable. The rest had me going WTF??

I always say start at the beginning of a series, that way at least you can have a decent idea of whats going on. Feel no shame though I have done it a few times before just for kicks!

Rakhel

I always say start at the beginning of a series, that way at least you can have a decent idea of whats going on. Feel no shame though I have done it a few times before just for kicks!
Got it at a thrift store. Didn't realize it was part of a series until I noticed there were things and events being talked about that didn't take place in this book.
Ah well. At least it wasn't the last book in the series:p

Titanic

Got it at a thrift store. Didn't realize it was part of a series until I noticed there were things and events being talked about that didn't take place in this book.
Ah well. At least it wasn't the last book in the series:p

Well I can understand the confusion then. I heard there is like over 20 books in that series.

Gentoo

The Feisty Penguin
I'm reading Quiet: The Power of Introverts by Susan Cain. And I'm reading Harry Potter for the first time.