• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

What do Alien-believers belief in...

Breathe

Hostis humani generis
*subscribes*
(I have nothing to say since I believe in neither, but I'm interested in learning people's beliefs regarding them)

te_lanus

Alien Hybrid
Hi Cypress could you explain alien-believers, as most contactees belong to all faiths, even though Christian Apologist say otherwise.

Grays are from zeta retucilli. THey preform most of the abductions in the usa. They are said to have major bases in the US. Also they colaborate with the the US government on the direction the US take on when Humans are to enter Space. They are said to be genetically Manipulated by a race they call the Ancients to do their bidding.

The reptilians are said to be a race that also chosen by the Ancients, to do their bidding. they take a more sinister role as the grays. Both are quit anti-human, and could be seen as malevolent toward us.

We don't know who these Ancient are

Cypress

Dragon Mom
Hi Cypress could you explain alien-believers, as most contactees belong to all faiths, even though Christian Apologist say otherwise.
Alien believer: Person who believes in the existence of Aliens and that they have/will come to earth.

Grays are from zeta retucilli. THey preform most of the abductions in the usa.
Have you any proof for these "abductions"?
I mean, when people claim to have been abducted: Why and how you know this is not just a story?
Why should a race that is so adcanced as to space-travel be interested in humans?
I am sure we are not exactly the creme de la creme of the universe... :sarcastic

Breathe

Hostis humani generis
Alien believer: Person who believes in the existence of Aliens and that they have/will come to earth.
But.. that's me too. :D

However, I'm sceptical of greys and reptilians and Nordics and all that. It's all interesting but I don't take it too seriously. I could be wrong though, who knows?

What I don't understand though, is why such species wouldn't just attack, invade, and then enslave us. Why the covert-work? Anyone got any ideas why this would be?

Alien

I Fly Space.

Have you any proof for these "abductions"?
I mean, when people claim to have been abducted: Why and how you know this is not just a story?
Why should a race that is so adcanced as to space-travel be interested in humans?
I am sure we are not exactly the creme de la creme of the universe... :sarcastic

We don't know. Could be just a story, could be real. We come to our conclusions about whether or not something is real based on our ability to rationalize things in our mind. If we can't explain an unknown, we'll try to develop ways to explain it. I suppose what I'm trying to say is....If we can fathom it and accept it, then its plausible but not exactly proven. (Made sense to me!)

They would be interested because maybe they're curious? Humans are curious by nature, we like to investigate things to build on our knowledge of ideas and concepts. That's probably the reason why we have so many telescopic devices pointed into the unknown of space, we want to know what else is out there. This is a human characteristic, Aliens might not posses this trait and I could be completely wrong. Just a thought.

Daniel09

Akera-Heru
I'm not so much a believer as one who considers aliens to be a plausible situation here on Earth. As for the specific knowledge of "grays" and "repitilians," I'm not so easy to be convinced. From the stories I have heard, the similarities entail a general lack of knowledge of the captors, or even planted information in the mind to support a false idea. If aliens are here, I applaud them for such a fantastic job at remaining hidden.

Rainbow Mage

Lib Democrat/Agnostic/Epicurean-ish/Buddhist-ish
I cannot prove aliens don't exist, but I take it with a grain of salt. I'm Agnostic and indifferent when it comes to their existence. What bugs me is when some call my gods aliens.

evolved yet?

A Young Evolutionist
I think greys are supposed to be the ones with the really big heads and grey skin and the reptilians are supposed to be similar to bipedal crocodiles. But I'm no expert.:)