• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

What do think about David Icke and his theory?

Ana.J

David Icke is an English writer and public speaker who has devoted himself since 1990 to researching
what he calls "who and what is really controlling the world."

One of his main focuses is the influence that extra-terrestrial beings have on our world order, one of these alien races being the Reptilian Aliens or also known as Reptilians, Reptoids, or Lizard people.

Icke proposes that mankind has been manipulated to become “unconscious” through the use of programming by media and politics, the tyrannical control over our food, water, and air supply, the dumbing down of the masses by pharmaceutical drugs and alcohol, and the list goes on. The ruling class, the bankers, the royal family, the presidents and prime ministers, have created the illusion of being separate ruling bodies when in fact they have always been on the same “team” of sorts. There is a bloodline that has been strategically kept intact for ages....and they originate form.... lizards

reptile.jpg

Terese

Mangalam Pundarikakshah
Staff member
Premium Member
Either a very very sick man or the Saviour of Mankind

Jumi

I don't believe in the lizard people theory at all. If there are aliens amongst us, that wouldn't be the way to infiltrate humankind. Surely there are better ways.

Terrywoodenpic

Oldest Heretic
it makes him a living mainly from the gullible and fellow conspiracy theorists.
If we are being manipulated by something, they are doing an extraordinarily poor job of it.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
David Icke is an English writer and public speaker who has devoted himself since 1990 to researching

One of his main focuses is the influence that extra-terrestrial beings have on our world order, one of these alien races being the Reptilian Aliens or also known as Reptilians, Reptoids, or Lizard people.

Icke proposes that mankind has been manipulated to become “unconscious” through the use of programming by media and politics, the tyrannical control over our food, water, and air supply, the dumbing down of the masses by pharmaceutical drugs and alcohol, and the list goes on. The ruling class, the bankers, the royal family, the presidents and prime ministers, have created the illusion of being separate ruling bodies when in fact they have always been on the same “team” of sorts. There is a bloodline that has been strategically kept intact for ages....and they originate form.... lizards

reptile.jpg
I love his 'theory'.
It's a comedic bit that never gets old.
th

th

Aiviu

reptile.jpg

Blaming the "others" with the agreement of the readers mind? I wonder why such a complex story to bring the weakness in any human to light.

YmirGF

Bodhisattva in Recovery

reptile.jpg
I wouldn't go as far as calling it a theory. Mental diarrhea, perhaps?

George-ananda

Advaita Vedanta, Theosophy, Spiritualism
Premium Member
I do think the alien involvement with human evolution is something worthy of serious attention. However I think Icke is taking this too far for my acceptance. Certainly the people he is talking about have no clue they are of a reptoid race so how can they be teaming up would be one question among hundreds.

Ana.J

I do think the alien involvement with human evolution is something worthy of serious attention. However I think Icke is taking this too far for my acceptance. Certainly the people he is talking about have no clue they are of a reptoid race so how can they be teaming up would be one question among hundreds.

How do you know they have no clue that they are from reptiloid bloodline?

George-ananda

Advaita Vedanta, Theosophy, Spiritualism
Premium Member
How do you know they have no clue that they are from reptiloid bloodline?
For example, I don't think Obama would even have a clue about this entire subject except in some humorous snickering way. Were his nobody parents reptilian then? Are you thinking there might be some secret society among them that know they are reptilian?

Ana.J

For example, I don't think Obama would even have a clue about this entire subject except in some humorous snickering way. Were his nobody parents reptilian then? Are you thinking there might be some secret society among them that know they are reptilian?

I guess it does not happen the way we think. If they have a relation to reptilians, it does not mean that they were constipated by lizards :)

ukok102nak

reptile.jpg

~;> the guy in the picture is a good man
and
if you really want to know somethin about those reptile people
you could look unto those sign with a snake like things on their mind
such as biting their own kind and devouring them
meaning
those people who dont act as a human towards their own kind
with god
or
without god

as they say
some legends said something about
how those reptile people before doesnt have any care unto any humans at all
those reptile people doesnt even care if humans believe in god/gods or even if humans do not believe in god/gods
coz those reptile people before were only interested
for having humans as their food
sounds crazy isnt it
like how humans care for those turkeys and chickens
pigs and cows
but its only a legend so who cares to bother about it ayt

:ty:

godbless
unto all always

Last edited:

Shad

Veteran Member
Reading this thread makes me wonder if Icke came across an old V, (tv-show), script and went with it as a source.

Ana.J

~;> the guy in the picture is a good man
and
if you really want to know somethin about those reptile people
you could look unto those sign with a snake like things on their mind
such as biting their own kind and devouring them
meaning
those people who dont act as a human towards their own kind
with god
or
without god

Agree. You should look at their actions and behavior, not the looks. Reptilians are greedy, aggressive and megalomaniac individuals.