• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

What do you do when you are not here?

Penumbra

Veteran Member
Premium Member
I work as an engineer, do some side work as well, work on a graduate degree, run and bike, go to the gym, watch movies, play card games, cook, clean, spend time with people, go to the beach, go to the city.

Rakhel

Cook, clean, take care of kids and husband. When I'm not at home, I read or crochet, depending on my mood.
I just realized I left a big part of me out when I wrote/posted this.
In my off, off time I climb family trees.
I consider myself to be the family historian. I have managed to find out more about my family, and that of my husband's, then anyone else has. Including dispelling rumors thought to be real.

dgirl1986

Big Queer Chesticles!
- Work in IT
- Try to get my online business up and running (selling pretty cool stuff lol)
- Read
- Listen to podcasts
- Youtube irregularly
- Spiritual studies
- Movies and all that fun stuff

savagewind

Veteran Member
Premium Member
I swim in the pond. There are no motor craft on it. There is no public beach. I have a loon. Sometimes the loon comes near to check me out. It is unfortunate that I am nearsighted and I don't swim with my glasses on.

Sha'irullah

رسول الآلهة
Wait wait wait wait, you mean to tell me that I do not have to be on RF all day? I can do other things?
Why on earth is this not int he disclaimer?

StarryNightshade

Spiritually confused Jew
Premium Member
Mostly either school or job hunting.

When I'm not doing either I usually read, watch Netflix, attempt to teach myself how to draw or occasionally go to temple.

savagewind

Veteran Member
Premium Member
What is this 'away from here' you speak of? I'm not familiar with such a concept.

I do not know what it is. I was away for six days. I thought, I can do this. I think I will not go there anymore. Then I checked in once and OH LOOK! someone posted on four threads of mine. So here I am again SIGH I should go on a missionary tour. I do not know who to promote.

Wherenextcolumbus

I do not know what it is. I was away for six days. I thought, I can do this. I think I will not go there anymore. Then I checked in once and OH LOOK! someone posted on four threads of mine. So here I am again SIGH I should go on a missionary tour. I do not know who to promote.

I'm starting to think I should test myself and see how long I can avoid going on here.