• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

What do you think of domestic discipline relationships?

pegasus

I see many people on the internet who are involved. What are your thoughts? Do you find this lifestyle attractive? why or why not?

Sha'irullah

رسول الآلهة
I am not a romantic person and I am not married nor will I. As far as DD marriages, I view it as a combination of paraphilia (spankophilia) and dominance/servitude. It is a relationship dynamic where one knows who is boss and who makes the rules. If one is in an uneven marriage such things as M/s, vanilla D/s and DD are practical as it just enforces what is already present. I have a friend in such a position, her marriage was uneven and she preferred it such and is now a hardcore S&M freak.

Sex nor Marriage is my sort of things but if you have a working system adding a factors such as these could only build upon it.
If a woman or man is subservient to the other partner then what can be more natural then to incorporate a relationship dynamic which rectifies this even more?

ChristineES

Tiggerism
Premium Member
I wouldn't want to be in that kind of relationship- I see a couple as being equal partners. But if both people of the couple agree with it, then they go for it. (If both parties don't agree with it, it is abuse).

Sunstone

De Diablo Del Fora
Premium Member
I see many people on the internet who are involved. What are your thoughts? Do you find this lifestyle attractive? why or why not?

I dislike the notion of making the power balance in a relationship permanent and inflexible. There's not as much fun without change up.