• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

what do you think of domestic discipline relationships?

ChristineES

Tiggerism
Premium Member
As long as both parties want it, then I guess It's OK for them. But if only one wants it and practices it against the other one's will- then it's abuse.

Wherenextcolumbus

I find slave master relationships disturbing even when consensual.
I especially pity the people who think it is appropriate to conduct their slave master relationship in public, e.g the pony people.
And then scream "vanilla privilege" because people don't want to see that. Or offensively compare it to homophobia.

StarryNightshade

Spiritually confused Jew
Premium Member
"Live and let live" I say. As long as it is 100% consensual.

I don't want to be in one, but then again I don't have to be in one or look down on others who do.

LuisDantas

Aura of atheification
Premium Member
Is that a recent concept?

If I understood what it means, it looks like a recipe for a short-lasting relationship.

Then again, that is better than many things that people insist in calling marriages these days, so who am I to criticize?

Aquitaine

Is that a recent concept?

If I understood what it means, it looks like a recipe for a short-lasting relationship.

Then again, that is better than many things that people insist in calling marriages these days, so who am I to criticize?

I pretty-much agree with this.