• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

What dragon are you?

Draka

Wonder Woman
Yep, here's another quiz.

1139383115_sdragons55.jpg

You Are A Cloud Dragon, you live in hight clouds. You are hard to distinguish as you are able to take a gas like form. Your magic is used to put fires out by squeezing clouds. You can change color depending on your mood(black for angry, white for neutral,and pink for joy). When you fight, it's only with magic, and you are a solitary dragon.stone: opalquote:"Don't knock the weather. If it didn't change once in a while, nine out of ten people couldn't start a conversation." from Kin Hubbard you control: the weather
Take this quiz!

michel

Administrator Emeritus
Staff member
1140368543_hitedragon.jpg

You Are A Silver dragon, you live in clouds by humans. You are the kindest of dragons, as you always look for creatures that need help. You like to make new companions and would stay with humans for years, just to be with friends. You don't like to fight, but if you do, it's to protect a creatures life, but you would rather run infront of the enemy. You spit ice and a paralysing gas.
stone: white zircon
quote: "Without friends no one would choose to live, though he had all other goods". from aristocle
you control: hearts

Buttons*

Glass half Panda'd
You Are A Black Dragon,you live in recluded mountains or marshes, occasionnaly in deeps forests. You are very smart, and you rather use your brains before attacking. You rarely speak to humans, but when you do, you speak perfectly any language. You are very good at occult arts and often use magic. You would rather have nothing to do with humans, but will be of great help if you do. You are very fierce about the violation of you territory. Unfortunatly, you are quite unstable, maybe chaotic. You can spite acid.
stone: onyx
quote: "What a splendid head, yet no brain. " from Aesop
you control: darkness

hmm....

jewscout

Religious Zionist
1140366938_uresdragon.jpg

You Are A Red Dragon, and, sorry to say, but this is bad! You are capricious, umpridictable, and greedy. You would travel very long distances to enlarge your treasure, and you would remember evry little coin and artifact in your loot. You live in caverns in hight moutains and consider anythings over 100km around your nest as your propriety. You hate humans and attack them as soon as they get in your sight. You will destroy and plunder the villages located on your territory and order the sacrifice of a virgin . You are are very fierce and cruel, but if a human gets to gain your trust(and if you didn't roast him before), you will be the best ally possible. You don't use a lot of magic, you are very smart and you breath fire.
stone: ruby
quote:"I have a right to my anger, and I don't want anybody telling me I shouldn't be, that it's not nice to be, and that something's wrong with me because I get angry" from Maxine Waters,
you control: fire

evearael

You Are A Gold Dragon, you live in palaces in hight mountains(very very very hight!). You are one of the most beautiful dragons, and the purest too. You are a symbol of loyalty, justice and honnesty. You will help anyone in need and would only fight if your life was endangered. You can spit a chlorine gas, and fire. You are the stongest dragon magically talking but will use your magic for good only. You have shapeshifting abilities and you can eat anything, but you still have a preferance for fine gems. Nearly no man has set eyes on you.
stone: gold (i know it isn't a stone really, but it represents you)
you control:water, earth, fire and lives.
quote:"Justice does not come from the outside. It comes from inner peace" from Barbara Hall

Mike182

Flaming Queer
1140368016_sdragons42.jpg

You Are A Gold Dragon, you live in palaces in hight mountains(very very very hight!). You are one of the most beautiful dragons, and the purest too. You are a symbol of loyalty, justice and honnesty. You will help anyone in need and would only fight if your life was endangered. You can spit a chlorine gas, and fire. You are the stongest dragon magically talking but will use your magic for good only. You have shapeshifting abilities and you can eat anything, but you still have a preferance for fine gems. Nearly no man has set eyes on you.
quote:"Justice does not come from the outside. It comes from inner peace" from Barbara Hall

Buttercup

Veteran Member
You Are A Fairie Dragon, you live in trees and you are mischievous and malicious and like to pull pranks on everybody. You can become invisible and you can breath a gas that gets your enemy totally uniterested in the fight. You attack only to protect your territory. You have telepathic abilities and you can communicate with other forest animals.
stone: amethyst
quote: "Tragedy is when I cut my finger. Comedy is when you walk into an open sewer and die." from Mel Brooks
you control:humor

4402 other people got this result!
This quiz has been taken 67359 times.
7% of people had this result.

BucephalusBB

ABACABB
1140368236_sdragons46.jpg

You Are A Black Dragon,you live in recluded mountains or marshes, occasionnaly in deeps forests. You are very smart, and you rather use your brains before attacking. You rarely speak to humans, but when you do, you speak perfectly any language. You are very good at occult arts and often use magic. You would rather have nothing to do with humans, but will be of great help if you do. You are very fierce about the violation of you territory. Unfortunatly, you are quite unstable, maybe chaotic. You can spite acid.stone: onyxquote: "What a splendid head, yet no brain. " from Aesop you control: darkness

Feathers in Hair

World's Tallest Hobbit
Mine, like Michel's, was:

1140368543_hitedragon.jpg

You Are A Silver dragon, you live in clouds by humans. You are the kindest of dragons, as you always look for creatures that need help. You like to make new companions and would stay with humans for years, just to be with friends. You don't like to fight, but if you do, it's to protect a creatures life, but you would rather run infront of the enemy. You spit ice and a paralysing gas.
stone: white zircon
quote: "Without friends no one would choose to live, though he had all other goods". from aristocle
you control: hearts

EnhancedSpirit

High Priestess

That's not a very pretty Gold Dragon, but I like the description.​

Comet

Harvey Wallbanger
You Are A Black Dragon,you live in recluded mountains or marshes, occasionnaly in deeps forests. You are very smart, and you rather use your brains before attacking. You rarely speak to humans, but when you do, you speak perfectly any language. You are very good at occult arts and often use magic. You would rather have nothing to do with humans, but will be of great help if you do. You are very fierce about the violation of you territory. Unfortunatly, you are quite unstable, maybe chaotic.

Smoke

Done here.
Bout time we had a dragon quiz!

jewscout said:
hey that's from the D&D 3rd Edition Monster Manual isn't it?!?!:D
Geek alert! :D

Bishka

Veteran Member
1140366938_uresdragon.jpg

You Are A Red Dragon, and, sorry to say, but this is bad! You are capricious, umpridictable, and greedy. You would travel very long distances to enlarge your treasure, and you would remember evry little coin and artifact in your loot. You live in caverns in hight moutains and consider anythings over 100km around your nest as your propriety. You hate humans and attack them as soon as they get in your sight. You will destroy and plunder the villages located on your territory and order the sacrifice of a virgin . You are are very fierce and cruel, but if a human gets to gain your trust(and if you didn't roast him before), you will be the best ally possible. You don't use a lot of magic, you are very smart and you breath fire.
stone: ruby
quote:"I have a right to my anger, and I don't want anybody telling me I shouldn't be, that it's not nice to be, and that something's wrong with me because I get angry" from Maxine Waters,
you control: fire

Draka

Wonder Woman
I am amazed by the number of black and gold dragons on here. The 2 red dragons should have us worried though. Who would have guessed Becky as a red dragon??? :p

I guess I should feel special...I'm unique so far:D . Cloud Dragon and all. We do have one Fairie Dragon too.

turk179

I smell something....

You Are A Gold Dragon, you live in palaces in hight mountains(very very very hight!). You are one of the most beautiful dragons, and the purest too. You are a symbol of loyalty, justice and honnesty. You will help anyone in need and would only fight if your life was endangered. You can spit a chlorine gas, and fire. You are the stongest dragon magically talking but will use your magic for good only. You have shapeshifting abilities and you can eat anything, but you still have a preferance for fine gems. Nearly no man has set eyes on you.stone: gold (i know it isn't a stone really, but it represents you)you control:water, earth, fire and lives.quote:"Justice does not come from the outside. It comes from inner peace" from Barbara Hall

Smoke

Done here.
EnhancedSpirit said:
That's not a very pretty Gold Dragon, but I like the description.​
He looks like he's about to fall on his face. I wonder if we can keep our description but steal the silver dragon's picture? ;)

Bastet

Vile Stove-Toucher
1140366327_-IsabeeleD.jpg

You Are A Brass Dragon, you live in underground caves near a large mass of water, but any climat suits you.Even if you have a marked taste for treasures, you are basically good. You are sociable and like to talk. You can change into animals to observe the human world. You can breath electricity and repelting gases.stone: sideritquote: "Curiosity killed the cat, but for a while I was a suspect. " from Steven Wrightyou control: dialogue
http://www.quizilla.com/redirect.php?statsid=42&url=http://www.quizilla.com/codepastes/

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
Said I was a red dragon, even though I didn't answer any questions with the treasure/greed answers.