• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

What ho!

standing_alone

Welcome! This is a pretty tolerant place here of all people and there's even a private LGBT and ally forum that you can join through your user CP if you feel so inclined.

Aeiralo

...Actually, I have kicked.

I just don't scream because I like to sing, and that would wear out my voice.

Katzpur

Not your average Mormon
Aeiralo said:
Allo.

While it is not my real name, I prefer to go by Aei on the net.

A little history about me: I am a young (under 18) lesbian who has been raised in the Mormon church. I get dragged to it every sunday.

I am pretty much an atheist.
Hi, Aei! Welcome to RF. Sorry about your getting dragged to church every Sunday. I stopped dragging my son when he was sixteen and it probably went a long ways towards salvaging our relationship. I hope you and your parents will eventually be on good terms and that they'll be able to realize that dragging you to church is not going to change who you are sexually attracted to.

Sorry, brings this to my mind:

Disobedience, in the eyes of anyone who has read history, is man's original virtue. It is through disobedience and rebellion that progress has been made.
- Oscar Wilde

Aeiralo

Katzpur said:
Hi, Aei! Welcome to RF. Sorry about your getting dragged to church every Sunday. I stopped dragging my son when he was sixteen and it probably went a long ways towards salvaging our relationship. I hope you and your parents will eventually be on good terms and that they'll be able to realize that dragging you to church is not going to change who you are sexually attracted to.

Thank you Katzpur. I wish my parents were more like you.

And yay, Oscar Wilde!

ayani

Allo! welcome, Aeiralo.

ach... i struggled with the "queer at church" bit, too. my sympathies, A.

we have a pretty big GLBTQ community around here, and quite a few atheists in there, too.

Quiddity

UndertheInfluenceofGiants
From the looks of your Frubal count in relation to your whoppin post count, you have gotten rather popular in a short period. Getting frubals from LDS and LGBT community. :)

Welcome to the forums.

What's your username mean?

michel

Administrator Emeritus
Staff member
Hi Aei,

Welcome to Religious Forums!

I am a young (under 18) lesbian who has been raised in the Mormon church. I get dragged to it every sunday.

I am pretty much an atheist.
That sounds rather tiresome; won't your parents accept the fact that you don't want to go to church ?:)

Aeiralo

Thanks everyone! I can tell this is a really nice place.

Victor said:
From the looks of your Frubal count in relation to your whoppin post count, you have gotten rather popular in a short period. Getting frubals from LDS and LGBT community. :)

Welcome to the forums.

What's your username mean?

Random bashing of letters.