• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

What if God gave you one miracle you could do?I would heal people.

VoidCat

Pronouns: he/they/it/neopronouns
Nonserious joking answer: I would have a voice from heaven speak to everyone at once: humans are doomed for destruction. The end is nigh
Then sit back with popcorn

Serious short answer: not what i wrote above.

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
What if God gave you one miracle you could do?I would heal people.:)

I'd performed one miracle that would give me the power that every miracle in future would come true.

Then miraculously make the world right (don't ask how, it'll be a miracle)

What is a miracle? Depends on what it is. :) And,it is not a debate. Just saying it depends.

Historically, brujas used their magical powers to heal.

Magic can save your life.

Of course, whose lives matter and whose lives don’t matter is a cultural thing.

Different cultures choose different sides, as part of their subjectivities.

The Witch Hunt in Cartagena- History of Cartagena​

Brickjectivity

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
What if God gave you one miracle you could do?I would heal people.:)
That's good. What I would do is make Earth's environment infinite, so that we could spread out endlessly and never run out of places to be or resources. There would be infinite: oceans, fields, forests, jungles, deserts, skies, stars. The world would be so large that in spite of being a sphere it would be perfectly flat by any measure we could use even using satellites. If more than one Sun were needed, then there would be more than one traveling around and making day and night as usual. There would still be days and nights, warm and cold and everything we are used to. Streams would run downhill, and new mountains would be growing as always. A person could walk forever and never reach the other side of the world. If the Earth were struck by a meteor the damage would be infinitessimily small compared to the size of the world. Gravity would be unaffected (since its a miracle).

There could be some downsides to this miracle, but I think that overall its not a bad guess.