• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

What if Hilbert's second problem has a negative answer?

shunyadragon

shunyadragon
Premium Member
Then, there is an error in Nature. This means we live in a fairytale; spirituality, invisible beings are possible.
My contribution:
https://doi.org/10.13140/RG.2.2.16781.76000

Itis probably always possible that invisible beings exist, but the lack of any objective evidence will in the end have the same conclusions that have always been obvious. There is no objective evidence for invisible beings, and no reason to believe they exist.

The nature of our physical is indifferent to games in math

Pogo

The nature of our physical is indifferent to games in math
Something that is lost on many, that the equations that describe the universe reduce to a singularity do not insist there was one only that the equations we use hit this limiting point.
Math is not reality, but it can be a useful tool to describe it.

shunyadragon

shunyadragon
Premium Member
Something that is lost on many, that the equations that describe the universe reduce to a singularity do not insist there was one only that the equations we use hit this limiting point.
Math is not reality, but it can be a useful tool to describe it.
Agree

shunyadragon

shunyadragon
Premium Member
Any ideas how to teach this. I'm rather tired of being accused of knowing more than I do because I can write an equation. LOL
See my response to your Conversation.. Those with a limited vocabulary in English are hard to teach. Humor is all I have left.