• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

What if you could heal other people.Just by thinking them better?

anotherneil

Yes, just like the health & medical industry wants a fee and expects it to be paid - and there's nothing wrong with that, either.

However, if I could easily do that without having to spend hardly any time, effort, or energy on it, then I would most likely be willing to do it without needing a fee. Maybe I'd make it voluntary so people who cannot afford it don't have to worry about it.

It wouldn't bother me if some sort of paranormal ability to heal people with nothing more than a mere thought or wish actually existed, but as it stands, reality is - unfortunately - at the mercy of economic forces that no one seems to know how to overcome, so far & the reason I'm sure about this is because if there were, then there would be no homelessness, no poverty, no muggings, no shoplifting, no pickpocketing, no armed robberies, no theft, no fraud, no scams, no need for money, no need for anyone to have to work a day job, etc.