• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

What is the best thing you've ever done in life?

LuisDantas

Aura of atheification
Premium Member
Paid the admission fee for my sister's attempt at what roughly equates to a SAT here.

suncowiam

I've given this a lot of thought, & I think it was my decision to pour a concrete floor in my 12,000 sq ft pole barn.
It has really paid dividends over the years. (6" thick, 6 bag mix, figerglass patch reinforced)

6 bags only? I'm assuming this is not your typical 80lbs homedepot variety?

I actually would love to do more with concrete at my home but it's definitely hard work.

Brinne

Probably visiting Japan in all honesty. Specifically Kiyomizu Temple in Kyoto; that's where I experienced a kind of indescribable feeling -- in a tunnel under the temple.

Viker

Your beloved eccentric Auntie Cristal
One day, when I was very little, I took my first breath of air. I guess I decided to keep breathing air. Must be something about it I just can't live without. Oh, then I got a motorcycle.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
6 bags only? I'm assuming this is not your typical 80lbs homedepot variety?

I actually would love to do more with concrete at my home but it's definitely hard work.
6 bag mix is higher than normal strength, especially with the fiberglass.
Since it was about 220 cubic yards, the pour took many readymix trucks.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
It looks a lot like this....
DSC06894.jpg

BSM1

What? Me worry?
The obvious things come to mind-wife, children, grandkids- but for a feeling of pure joy finally playing in a rock band was hard to beat.