• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

What is " The plan Of God " in your knowledge and in scripture ?

zacariah88

There is sin and promblems in family everyone asks why life is so hard, everyone blames God but you ask yourself why this hardship God has A solution he has told but times change and people change with time and their family values change with them. How do we cope with all the difficulties ? How does the plan of God intercede in all of it ? How does it work in us and do it for other ? What verses support it and he already explained it in the old testament before the new testament.

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
Your thread title is general but you seem to be thinking of Christians only. Is this question directed at Christians or people from all religions?

TransmutingSoul

One Planet, One People, Please!
Premium Member
I see we have been created to know and Love God.

Thus, God's plan gives us free will to acheive the Love required, that is unconditional Love.

God gives us the Messengers to enable the consciousness, knowledge and laws to acheive that Love.

Regards Tony

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
The thread is general and aiming to all who can answer.

My reference frame is advaita, non-dualism. A round of two sentences I like expresses it "Let these words be inscribed in your heart: nothing is real but God. Nothing matters but love for God". "The Divine Beloved is always with you, in you and around you. Know you are not separate from Him."

The plan is that eventually all realize this Oneness with the veils of illusion disappearing. I've posted this here before, but since you are new, this chart is an image that expresses what I wrote

Divine+Theme+Chart.jpeg