• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

What is with the ads?

Faybull

i dont mind ads...that dont freak me out. why have i seen this fish with the rollie pollies in their mouths ad several times? kinda creepy like in a total recall kind of way

Faybull

yes, that one, creeped me out, like if it were swedish fish stuffed with gummy worms, well okay, but ya, that ad

The Hammer

Skald
Premium Member
I seem to get ads for depression treatment, religious ministries, and Frank & Oak merchandise. Apparently I am depressed, need God, and a new shirt. Hmmmm

Twilight Hue

Twilight, not bright nor dark, good nor bad.
I liked the adult meet up ad. She looked liked the Heinekin girl. Just don't tell your wife. ;0]

dust1n

Zindīq
Ads though Google Ad Services track web history and cater ads towards what people are already looking at, generally. If you have firefox, you can disable Google (and ads) tracking with NoScript.