• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

What is your favorite breakfast???

Scuba Pete

Le plongeur avec attitude...
I am about to log off RF here and make breakfast for me and my wife.

Homemade hash browns (start with a potato)
Eggs (cooked in butter)
bacon (the healthy part of this gastronomical extravaganza)
YUM!

Green Gaia

Veteran Member
Hash browns with lots of onions and peppers, sausage, eggs and cheese - perferrably all cooked in one skillet!

I don't make it very often. ;)

A

angellous_evangellous

A perfect breakfast is:

Three eggs (with Tabasco sauce), bacon, hashbrown casserole (onions, gravy, and cheese), some plump juicy sausage links, grits, biscuits and gravy, and a stack of pancakes.

To drink: milk, OJ, and plenty of coffee.

Ahhhhh

Real men wake up hungry. :149:

dawny0826

Mother Heathen
Actually, a perfect breakfast for me is anything that isn't typically eaten at breakfast.

Fat free Cream Cheese melted into Turkey Chili w/ Beans w/ Tortilla Chips

:)

evearael

Ooo! An omelette with spinach, feta, kalamata olives and tomotoes... which, as klutzy as I am, turns into scrambled eggs. Pancakes with lots of fresh fruit and whipped cream, followed by lots of OJ, and more coffee. Drool...

Ori

Angel slayer
Well I usually have two breakfasts, one consisting of fruit and veg and then something to balance it out. :D

standing_alone

Hmmm, I usually like eating reheated pizza from what was ordered the night before (when I am so fortunate that that is available), but as far as traditional breakfasts go... cornflakes.

Buttercup

Veteran Member
My favorite breakfast is cold homemade pumpkin pie with whip cream and a cup of great coffee.

For an everyday breakfast......the skillet type that Maize mentions with potatoes, eggs and some type of meat. But with salsa on top.

Or...oatmeal with brown sugar. :)

9harmony

lunamoth said:
Coffee...and more coffee.

I don't object to a fresh cranberry muffin after 9 am.

lunamoth

you too? hehe

i prefer blueberry muffins though and after 10 a.m. ;)

-Amy

Buttons*

Glass half Panda'd
angellous_evangellous said:
A perfect breakfast is:

Three eggs (with Tabasco sauce), bacon, hashbrown casserole (onions, gravy, and cheese), some plump juicy sausage links, grits, biscuits and gravy, and a stack of pancakes.

To drink: milk, OJ, and plenty of coffee.

Ahhhhh

Real men wake up hungry. :149:
you're definatley a Texan :D My brothers eat like you do.

My perfect breakfast: two medium wheat pancakes. LOADS of butter and warm syrup.
*begins to salivate*
Hashbrowns done crispy, not floppy or soggy, with ketchup
scrambled eggs with bacon and cheddar cheese in them
and an english muffin with butter

(i come out 20lbs heavier ;) )