• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

What is your favorite dinosaur

Spiderman

Veteran Member
Gigantoraptor-bab277f.jpg

Dan From Smithville

For the World Is Hollow and I Have Touched the Sky
Staff member
Premium Member
I don't have a favorite. If pressed, I would say my childhood favorite was T. rex.

Dan From Smithville

For the World Is Hollow and I Have Touched the Sky
Staff member
Premium Member
For sure, Tyrannosaurus rex is the icon dinosaur.
Every last one of them was gone in three hours
when the world ended. Sigh.

ps t.rex didn't have feathers, at least as an adult.
Was there some mention of T. rex having feathers? I am not sure what the post script is in reference to.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
Im not sure, though I am amazed at how rapidly science has progressed from making the first Jurassic Park movie accurate for the time, but what we've learned has made that now laughably wrong.

Spiderman

Veteran Member
From being a kid, I always liked the triceratops.
That was the one that was jumping out at me but I was too high to recall that name. It's fascinating that these creatures wandered the earth for countless years then went extinct, but the alligator, and the tortoises are examples of dinosaurs from the prehistoric period, in the same family.

It's like God froze off or whatever the dinosaurs to keep us safe. Because the ones that should not have gone extinct are with us today in a less intimidating form, (but they still inflict casualties.)

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
That was the one that was jumping out at me but I was too high to recall that name. It's fascinating that these creatures wandered the earth for countless years then went extinct, but the alligator, and the tortoises are examples of dinosaurs from the prehistoric period, in the same family.

It's like God froze off or whatever the dinosaurs to keep us safe. Because the ones that should not have gone extinct are with us today in a less intimidating form, (but they still inflict casualties.)
No, the alligator and tortoises are not dinosaurs.

This, is a dinosaur:

blue-budgie-pico-21.jpg

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
Allosaurus with fries and sweetcorn.

I have a personal favourite, named Kan, he lives about 8 km away from me, we visit him quit often.

kahn-dinosaure-marqueyssac.jpg