• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

What kind of New Age music are you listen to?

syoonsh

I just want to know if anyone from this forum who is listen to New Age Music. If so, which

Artist do you listen to?

I listen to "YIRUMA" an asrtist from Korea, and "KITARO" an artist from Japan.

I love all kinds of New Age music, but one that comes to mind is Angel Connection by Carol J. Spears. She plays the harp as though she were sent from heaven. Of course she was, and that is why people who hear her music are healed.

M

Majikthise

It would take too long to list, but a couple of my favorites are Brian Eno and Phillip Glass. And of course Vangelis.:jam:

Solon

Fallen Goddess said:
To me, it is any music or sounds that lifts your spirit and makes it want to dance in the cosmos of your heart.
Well then, any big Trance anthems float my boat into outer space. Spiritual heaven.

And all you lucky people can listen via the net, to Radio One's listen again feature wherby the weekend dance music progs are kept online for one week, with a ful track listing. Check it out :jam:

Dig the vibe..................................

Solon

syoonsh

Fallen Goddess said:
I love all kinds of New Age music, but one that comes to mind is Angel Connection by Carol J. Spears. She plays the harp as though she were sent from heaven. Of course she was, and that is why people who hear her music are healed.
Never heard of her name but willing to listen to it someday....

M

Majikthise

Ray Lynch is awsome. Deep Breakfast started me on new age back in the 80s.:cool: