• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

What Makes a Home a Home?

Ringer

Jar of Clay
Yeah my last post didn't make sense. To answer it correctly, I would go along the lines of what Storm said. But also, home should be some kind of sanctuary for you. A place you can let your guard down and be in your own domain. Hopefully, a place you are surrounded with those you love.

BucephalusBB

ABACABB
Yeah my last post didn't make sense. To answer it correctly, I would go along the lines of what Storm said. But also, home should be some kind of sanctuary for you. A place you can let your guard down and be in your own domain.

So I agreed with the post that made no sense? :p

Because I still do..

Ringer

Jar of Clay
So I agreed with the post that made no sense? :p

Because I still do..

LOL. Well, my post would have made more sense if I Phil reworded his question a bit. We'll just pretend I read it the right away and then he edited the question. I will cherish the frubals anyway. ;)

Charity

Let's go racing boys !
There's no place like home, There's no place like home,
Dorothy's famous words to Toto....No matter where I have been on vacation or what a great time I had sightseeing, visiting or lying on a beach somewhere, there is nothing like coming home.....It always seems like I always come home just to rest from a vacation....It's a place of comfort and security where you can relax and escape from the rest of the world for a while....My husband and I traveled and was away from home at least 4 days a week...Leaving out on Thursday and returning in the late morning hours on Monday. No matter how good the trip or how much fun we had, the best part was driving in the driveway and knowing I was home....At least for a few days. :D

TurkeyOnRye

Home is a place of security and comfort. It's the place where so many of us associate our intimate emotions such as love. Once we associate our emotions with our home, we become attached to the home itself.

mrscardero

Kal-El's Mama
What makes a home a home?

~A place where you can just say,
"Ah....Home sweet home."

~Where you feel more comfortable when you have to....
OnTheCan.gif