• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

what makes a man, a man?

Sunstone

De Diablo Del Fora
Premium Member
Usually, his cologne. Although his aftershave has been known to make a man a man in a pinch.

DallasApple

Depends Upon My Mood..
I dont know...maybe Im old fashioned..But one thing that makes a man a "man" is that he can tolerate" woman with grace..

He doesnt have to just run around trying to get in her pants..

He can be a very nice person..

AND he can kill an animal that I eat!!!! LOL!!!!(Like barbeque!!)

Love

Dalllas

SageTree

Spiritual Friend
Premium Member
'If I could walk like that I wouldn't need shaving cream' -tip of the hat to Pythons.

tumbleweed41

Resident Liberal Hippie
I meant in a philsophical sense, you burks

Sorry, couldn't help it.

OK

A Man is a male who does not feel threatened by a woman being equal, or even greater than him in any task or role.
A Man is a male who can get beyond the 'macho' and does not use brawn over brains in dealing with emotion.
A Man, if a father, raises his children with love and discipline in the hopes that they will grow to be equal or better than he is.
A Man, , if a Husband or Mate, knows his partner is equal to himself in their partnership.
A Man is human, and is no better or worse than Woman.