• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

What sacrifice do muslims use for their sins?

kai

ragamuffin
In the Christian belief, the O/T scriptures refer to sacrificial lamb offerings to God, as instructed by God. The N/T now has Jesus Christ as the sacrificial LAMB. What do the muslims use as a sacrifice for their sins? Is there any? If not, then would it not mean, that all of their sins would still be with them, on judgement day? :)

Adam "atoned" for his sin by saying "My Lord I have sinned and if you do not forgive me and have mercy upon me then I shall indeed have lost." So God forgave him. Similarly, all human beings have the door to forgiveness left open to them by God until the day they die. There are no intermediaries between mankind and God. If they sincerely repent to God, ask His forgiveness, and forsake their evil deeds before their hour comes then He shall forgive them and there is nothing more pleasing to Him than to forgive the sins of one who comes to Him in sincere repentance.

Basic Beliefs of Christians and Muslims

Mutaqalimun

The "ONLY THING" THAT GUARANTEE MOSLEM FOR FORGIVENESS OF SIN IS SACRIFYING THEMSELF DIED FOR THE CAUSE OF ALLAH IN JIHAD HOLY-WAR(JIHAD FISABILILAH)

THEIR "HOLY BLOOD" IS BLESSED ASSURANCE FOR THEM TO ENTER PARADISE
It was reported in the hadeeth of al-Miqdaam ibn Ma’di Karb that the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said:

“The Shaheed is granted seven special favours from Allah. HE IS FORGIVEN (his sins) at the FIRST DROP of HIS BLOOD. He sees his place in Paradise. He is dressed in the clothes of Iman. He is married to the Hoor al-‘Ain (beautiful women of Paradise). He is saved from the punishment of the grave. He will be protected from the great fear of the Day of Judgement. A crown of honour will be placed on his head, one jewel of which is better than the whole world and what it contains. He is married to seventy-two of the Hoor al-‘Ain (beautiful women of Paradise), and he will be able to intercede for seventy members of his family.”
[Related by Ahmad, at-Tirmidhi and Ibn Hibbaan].

“The martyr (shaheed) has seven blessings from Allaah: HE IS FORGIVEN from the moment HIS BLOOD IS FIRST SHED; he will be shown his place in Paradise; he will be spared the trial of the grave; and he will be secure on the Day of the Greatest Terror (the Day of Judgement); there will be placed on his head a crown of dignity, one ruby of which is better than this world and all that is in it; he will be married to seventy-two of al-hoor al-‘iyn; and he will be permitted to intercede for seventy of his relatives.”

According to another report, the martyr has six blessings from Allaah. According to other reports (the number is) six, or nine, or ten.

(Narrated by al-Tirmidhi, who said it is a hasan hadeeth. Also narrated by Ibn Maajah in al-Sunan, by Ahmad, by ‘Abd al-Razzaaq in al-Musannaf, by al-Tabaraani in al-Kabeer, and by Sa’eed ibn Mansoor in al-Sunan).

Moslem can become "Jesus alike" and be the Redeemer & Savior for themselves. That's why so many moslems are happy to blow themselves up killing& slaughtering innocent people. Coz great is thy reward in Heaven (they assume)

The Major differents are:

1.Jesus is innocent Messiah who died to save other people that man may enter paradise unlike Syuhada who is A barbaric sinful butcher who died for their own egoistic cause to enter paradise

2.Jesus died so man may lives, Syuhada died and bring other people died with him (eg. 9/11 )

3.Jesus blood is Holy, Syuhada's blood is absolutely FILTHY

Wait, so you are basically trying to force Islam into your preconceived box of what Islam should be?
I thought you said that you have studied Islam?

Being a Christian, and believing what is written in the KJV Bible (and yes, I am aware of the different languages that the original scriptures are written in, and the problems associated with interpretation), I believe in Christ as my saviour. If another religion does not contain 'Christ as my saviour', it is of no value to me. PERIOD! This does not stop me from researching a religion, and finding out more about it, but in my mind, it is already 'dead in the water'.

The "ONLY THING" THAT GUARANTEE MOSLEM FOR FORGIVENESS OF SIN IS SACRIFYING THEMSELF DIED FOR THE CAUSE OF ALLAH IN JIHAD HOLY-WAR(JIHAD FISABILILAH)

It was reported in the hadeeth of al-Miqdaam ibn Ma’di Karb that the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said:

“The Shaheed is granted seven special favours from Allah. HE IS FORGIVEN (his sins) at the FIRST DROP of HIS BLOOD. He sees his place in Paradise. He is dressed in the clothes of Iman. He is married to the Hoor al-‘Ain (beautiful women of Paradise). He is saved from the punishment of the grave. He will be protected from the great fear of the Day of Judgement. A crown of honour will be placed on his head, one jewel of which is better than the whole world and what it contains. He is married to seventy-two of the Hoor al-‘Ain (beautiful women of Paradise), and he will be able to intercede for seventy members of his family.”

“The martyr (shaheed) has seven blessings from Allaah: HE IS FORGIVEN from the moment HIS BLOOD IS FIRST SHED; he will be shown his place in Paradise; he will be spared the trial of the grave; and he will be secure on the Day of the Greatest Terror (the Day of Judgement); there will be placed on his head a crown of dignity, one ruby of which is better than this world and all that is in it; he will be married to seventy-two of al-hoor al-‘iyn; and he will be permitted to intercede for seventy of his relatives.”

According to another report, the martyr has six blessings from Allaah. According to other reports (the number is) six, or nine, or ten.

(Narrated by al-Tirmidhi, who said it is a hasan hadeeth. Also narrated by Ibn Maajah in al-Sunan, by Ahmad, by ‘Abd al-Razzaaq in al-Musannaf, by al-Tabaraani in al-Kabeer, and by Sa’eed ibn Mansoor in al-Sunan).

Moslem can become "Jesus alike" and be the Redeemer & Savior for themselves. That's why so many moslems are happy to blow themselves up killing& slaughtering innocent people. Coz great is thy reward in Heaven (they assume)

1.Jesus is innocent Messiah who died to save other people that man may enter paradise unlike Syuhada who is A barbaric sinful butcher who died for their own egoistic cause to enter paradise

2.Jesus died so man may lives, Syuhada died and bring other people died with him (eg. 9/11 )

No, my friend, the major difference is 'kill, kill, kill' versus 'forgive, forgive, forgive'. Also, Jesus is part of 'GOD'.

Adam "atoned" for his sin by saying "My Lord I have sinned and if you do not forgive me and have mercy upon me then I shall indeed have lost." So God forgave him. Similarly, all human beings have the door to forgiveness left open to them by God until the day they die. There are no intermediaries between mankind and God. If they sincerely repent to God, ask His forgiveness, and forsake their evil deeds before their hour comes then He shall forgive them and there is nothing more pleasing to Him than to forgive the sins of one who comes to Him in sincere repentance.

Basic Beliefs of Christians and Muslims

Jesus stated, "I am the way, the truth and the life. No man commeth unto the Father, but by me." Jesus also stated that He is 'The Door'....knock and it shall be opened unto you. :) Sacrifices did not exist at the time of Adam.

Last edited:

kai

ragamuffin
Jesus stated, "I am the way, the truth and the life. No man commeth unto the Father, but by me." Jesus also stated that He is 'The Door'....knock and it shall be opened unto you. :) Sacrifices did not exist at the time of Adam.

I thought you wanted an Islamic perspective? They don't need sacrifices there's no concept of original sin,and to muslims Jesus wasnt crucified at all there was no need .

I dont see the point in arguing Christian belief against Muslim belief you would just be chasing your tail unless your here to Proselytize and that's against the rules not allowed

Religious Education Forum - FAQ: vBulletin FAQ

A-ManESL

I thought you wanted an Islamic perspective? They don't need sacrifices there's no concept of original sin,and to muslims Jesus wasnt crucified at all there was no need .

Exactly. All this idea of original sin, the crucification as an atonement for it is not believed by Muslims. There seems to be a foundational flaw in your thinking about Islam.

I dont see the point in arguing Christian belief against Muslim belief you would just be chasing your tail unless your here to Proselytize and that's against the rules not allowed

Why then, do muslims believe that Jesus was a great prophet, but ignore His teachings? I also wonder, if there is any 'godly' purpose to this forum, at all. I have used many religious forums, and all that it provides me with, is a re-hash of the same arguments. Everyone has their own 'beliefs and bibles' (or are non-religious). I do not say this in a negative sense. We all have chosen what we believe in or not believe in, and refuse to change. Perhaps debating should only occur within your own beliefs. It would make a lot more sense?????:)

Last edited:

A-ManESL

Why then, do muslims believe that Jesus was a great prophet, but ignore His teachings? I also wonder, if there is any 'godly' purpose to this forum, at all. I have used many religious forums, and all that it provides me with, is a re-hash of the same arguments. Everyone has their own 'beliefs and bibles' (or are non-religious). I do not say this in a negative sense. We all have chosen what we believe in or not believe in, and refuse to change. Perhaps debating should only occur within your own beliefs. It would make a lot more sense?????:)

Muslims believe that they are following the teachings of Christ in essence and are not ignoring them (in fact not only of Jesus Christ(pbuh) but of all the Prophets of God). The problem is what you precieve as his teachings are not exactly how Muslims percieve them. Muslims do not believe that Christ was a saviour in the sense you understand. He was a mortal man, who tried to show people the right path to save them from bad things. For Muslims, there have been thousands of such saviors since the dawn of time.

As for asking to change of others why dont you try to change yourself a bit. You start by saying there is no value in those other religions, like Islam, which dont proclaim that Christ is the savior. What response would you expect to such a statement?

kai

ragamuffin

But they don't ignore his teachings, well not the ones in the Quran anyway, They believe the Gospels to be corrupted by man.

ninerbuff

godless wonder
In the Christian belief, the O/T scriptures refer to sacrificial lamb offerings to God, as instructed by God. The N/T now has Jesus Christ as the sacrificial LAMB. What do the muslims use as a sacrifice for their sins? Is there any? If not, then would it not mean, that all of their sins would still be with them, on judgement day? :)
Israeli's?

HADA

What do you said??? You are making assumptions about Islam...
Please read about Islam before saying anything. As I said, even eleventh years old boy in my neighborhood knows about Shaheed and Syuhada ....
You are making use OF hadeeth and add up your ASSUMPTIONS.

Dont know how to explain to all of readers more. Hope read about Islam everything before you posting about Islam...:facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:

McBell

Admiral Obvious
Being a Christian, and believing what is written in the KJV Bible (and yes, I am aware of the different languages that the original scriptures are written in, and the problems associated with interpretation), I believe in Christ as my saviour. If another religion does not contain 'Christ as my saviour', it is of no value to me. PERIOD! This does not stop me from researching a religion, and finding out more about it, but in my mind, it is already 'dead in the water'.

Yes, that is exactly my point.
You are trying to put Islam into your preconceived box.

Thank you for flat out admitting your closed mindedness.

I will try to reply to the best of my knowleg Alla has given to me.To forgive sings we do 'TOOBA' , tooba means

a) You ashamed of your false doing
b) Ask forgiveness from Allah to forgive you (if you done something wrong with some human being also ask forgivness from him too)
c)Promise not to do that again
d) Try to do good things

How can you ask for forgiveness, while still hating another human being? Even Islam is broken into two separate bodies, with each one hating the other. Islam has all of the appearances of 'believe in what you want, do what you want, say what you want', and ask the Father to forgive you, so that you can continue to do the same things all over again. You judge the world from the point of view, that you are holy, but your actions speak otherwise. It is your will that you are doing, not God's

First of all , if some muslim do some wrong thing like hating some other people why are you associating it to all muslims. I agree that there are some black sheepts in muslim too who spread hate and even fight with other , but they are very very few groups mostly doing to gain political gains rather doing this for religious purpose , and every person hate those people who spread mischeaf in land.

Quran clearly prohibits makings sects see what quran says

The Glorious Qur’an says:

"And hold fast, All together, by the rope Which Allah (stretches out for you), and be not divided among yourselves;" [Al-Qur’an 3:103]

"As for those who divide Their religion and break up Into sects, thou hast No part in them in the least: Their affair is with Allah: He will in the end Tell them the truth Of all that they did." [Al-Qur’an 6:159]

If you see same happend to christins to ,they divided into sects too and even some christians killed innocent human being, just see the war started by USA killed thousand of innocent persons too , so will you associate to to christians or some person act, surely its prsonal bad act and we cannot relate it to religion , so similarly you cannot associate any bad act of any person to Islam , its its own personal mistake.

Donot judge Islam by what media is propogating , read what the Islam says.

A

angellous_evangellous

Last edited by a moderator:
This is a profoundly ignorant statement.

At least read this:

Arab people - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Before the coming of Christianity, the arabs did follow pagan beliefs. With the teachings of Christianity by the apostles/disciples, many changed to Christianity and Judaism. Constantinople (arab) became the first major Christian centre, the beginning of the Orthodox religion, and then the split to Roman Catholicism occurred.

I have already read the material that you posted above, and much more. :)

Muffled

Jesus in me
We just pray to God for forgiveness of sins

" ... and turn you all together in repentance to Allah O believers, that you may be successful" An-Noor (24:31)

"Surely Allah loves those who turn unto him in repentance and loves those who purify themselves." (2:222)

"Excepted, however, shall be they that repent, and put themselves to rights, and make known the truth: and it is they whose repentance I shall accept-for I alone am the Acceptor of Repentance, the Dispenser of Grace." (2:160)

I agree but I thought this verse most appropriate:
Su 3:31 Say: "If ye do love Allah, Follow me: Allah will love you and forgive you your sins: For Allah is Oft–Forgiving, Most Merciful."

Rainbow Mage

Lib Democrat/Agnostic/Epicurean-ish/Buddhist-ish
I wonder if the OP has ever really even researched his own Bible and what the OT really says about sacrifices?