• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

What sexual things would you consider morally wrong ?

Mock Turtle

Oh my, did I say that!
Premium Member
Personally, and such things no doubt will vary between individuals and their own particular personalities, I wouldn't do so if such tended to lead down a rabbit hole (ever-increasing and/or more intense behaviour) or where such was likely to lead to further behaviour(s) that might be dangerous or illegal. With this in mind, I wouldn't go the route of any violence being involved, any animals being involved, or any illicit relationships and/or illegal imagery (underage, for example) - although these days it is rather difficult to make sure that these boundaries are not crossed, apart from the bestiality perhaps which I believe is mostly illegal anyway in most countries.

HonestJoe

Like for example if you are masturbating what stuff shouldn't you masturbate to ?
In general, I think informed consent is the only definitive line, though there could certainly be extreme exceptions such as doing permanent harm to someone, even if they consent.

For fantasies inside your own head or entirely fictional material, I'm not sure there need be any specific limits, though if thoughts of non-consensual or harmful things are what comes to your mind in such situations, that is something you should probably address more generally.