• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

What track defines your life?

Philos

Folks,

Some of us have a music track which defines our life, some particular sound that hit us just when everything was happening and life was good. What’s yours?

This is mine. ‘Born to be wild’, but best performed not by Steppenwolf but by the ‘Leningrad Cowboys’. For me, this says it all and then some.

D.

David T

Premium Member
Folks,

Some of us have a music track which defines our life, some particular sound that hit us just when everything was happening and life was good. What’s yours?

This is mine. ‘Born to be wild’, but best performed not by Steppenwolf but by the ‘Leningrad Cowboys’. For me, this says it all and then some.

D.
Oh yea!!! Well I have the same theme, ac/dc thunderstruck except sung by a Swedish bluegrass band steve n the seagulls.

Enoch07

It's all a sick freaking joke.
Premium Member
Purple by STP would definitely be the soundtrack to my life, with Core and Tiny Music as well, but Interstate Love Song speaks to me the most!

YmirGF

Bodhisattva in Recovery
This one could well be my theme song, LOL.

The audio is fairly low; don't be afraid to crank it up so your neighbors can hear it too.

If the speakers, yourself and the cat are levitating, the volume is good.

Grandliseur

Folks,

D.
As long as the music is good, song, or just instrumental, I don't mind whatever language it is in, Russian, Chinese, Japanese, French, English, or Portuguese.

At the moment, one of my favorite vocalists is this pretty young woman:

The funniest music video I know is this very old one:

Here is a slightly different compilation that I listen to when the mood hits me:
There are a lot of interesting songs here: