• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

What was last movie you watched?

Here until I storm off again
Premium Member
We're the Millers. Standard family road trip "comedy" with a cheesy twist and drug angle. Still quite funny at times. 4/10

yoda89

On Xtended Vacation
On a serious note about Nicholas Cage, did you know he was the one that got Johnny Depp into acting? I have made similar threads before about acting and such. I made a Greatest film of all time thread, A worst film if all time thread, Greatest actor of all time thread. I might make another thread similar to them sometime.

I did know that. Did you know Nicolas like many screen names was born with a different name. He did so to distinguish himself from his famous uncle that got him into the business

Caladan

Agnostic Pantheist
Saw Wolverine today. Enjoyed every minute. Its adrenaline and action packed, with a nice classical dystopian mix of modern and traditional Japan in the background.

Titanic

I did know that. Did you know Nicolas like many screen names was born with a different name. He did so to distinguish himself from his famous uncle that got him into the business

I actually did know that, Nicolas Kim Coppola, was his birth name I believe. He went by that in Fast Times At Ridgemount High.

Titanic

I am watching Animal House, it is claimed to be the most funny film ever made. I guess it was maybe back in the 70s.... A letdown to say the least.

Premium Member
Kick *** again, so good. Seeing Kick *** 2 in like an hour.

Premium Member
Kick *** 2 is the best superhero movie I've seen, keeping in mind I don't consider Watchmen in the same genre.

freethinker44

LOL! Ahhh.... I guess it never hurts to laugh at something you like.

Seriously though, the end was ridiculous. They tried once to both get on the raft and then just gave up and accepted that Jack was going to die? And even if that wasn't ridiculous, why couldn't he just get another piece of debris out of the hundreds of pieces that were obviously floating around him? Seriously, no reason for him to die at all.

Titanic

Seriously though, the end was ridiculous. They tried once to both get on the raft and then just gave up and accepted that Jack was going to die? And even if that wasn't ridiculous, why couldn't he just get another piece of debris out of the hundreds of pieces that were obviously floating around him? Seriously, no reason for him to die at all.

I agree with all of this, I still love the movie though, crazy right?