• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

What was your worst nightmare?

Pah

Uber all member
We've all had 'em and, unlike me, many can remember our dreams.

What are your best and worst dreams you can tell us?

-pah-

jewscout

Religious Zionist
My worst nightmare was when i was about 7 (and i'm 23 now so that should tell you how well it stuck with me). Some huge bigfoot looking thing was destroying my house. I ran into the kitchen where my mother was and i kept screaming to get her attention but she didn't seem to respond. She just ignored the monster completely.
that's about all i can remember.

huajiro

I dreamt that I was dreaming about the world ending and couldn't wake up. I knew in the dream that it was a dream, but could not get myself to wake up.

Linus

I have sorta have two.

The first one took place in a long, dark hallway with these huge pillars in it. I was walking through the hall and these tall, skinny, dark-grey skinned monsters with red eyes were looking around the pillars at me and saying, "It's Him!!".

The other was of me trying to run away from this frankenstein monster, But no matter how hard I tried I could only run at the speed of a crawl.

Then there's always the standing in front of a croud in your underwear dream :eek:. I had that one a few times.

huajiro

Linus said:
I have sorta have two.

The first one took place in a long, dark hallway with these huge pillars in it. I was walking through the hall and these tall, skinny, dark-grey skinned monsters with red eyes were looking around the pillars at me and saying, "It's Him!!".

The other was of me trying to run away from this frankenstein monster, But no matter how hard I tried I could only run at the speed of a crawl.

Then there's always the standing in front of a croud in your underwear dream :eek:. I had that one a few times.
The standing in the crowd one sounds like one of my fantasies :p

Linus

huajiro said:
The standing in the crowd one sounds like one of my fantasies :p
Ha ha ha. :biglaugh:

Well when your a chubby, nine-year-old kid (like I was when I often had that dream) It doesn't sound so great.

pratik

pah said:
We've all had 'em and, unlike me, many can remember our dreams.

What are your best and worst dreams you can tell us?

-pah-
I guess the best way to remember a dream is to try to write it down or say it aloud when you are justt awake. I believe there is a small time period which is just in between being alseep and being awake..and probably it's the time when you can remember your dreams.

My worst - is probably my best also. I dreamed that I patched up with my gf ( I am not over her ) and it turned out that we broke up because of some misunderstanding. And it's worst because it took me long to get over that dream as it was just opposite of the truth.

-Pratik