• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

What's the temperature where you are?

Gentoo

The Feisty Penguin
What's the temperature right now where you are?

In Bangor Maine right now, it's 2 degrees Fahrenheit (-17 C) with a -14 degree F windchill (-26 C). Burr! I need a blanket ;)

Nanda

Polyanna
Papersock revealed to me last night that he discovered that the F on the thermostat stands for "effing" cold.

9-10ths_Penguin

1/10 Subway Stalinist
Premium Member
- 11 C here (12 F). It got down to -20 C (-4 F) last night. Not quite "I can really feel my nosehairs" cold (and don't pretend you don't know what I mean, Northerners ;) ), but still on the nippy side.

Smoke

Done here.
It's 40°F (4°C) at my house.

I thought about going to Bakersville today, but the high there was supposed to be 24°F, so I decided to wait. However, I see it's reached a balmy 26°F, though the 10mph wind from the north-northwest is making it feel like 17°F. Very bad day to be out photographing tombstones, though not as bad as in Maine or Ontario. :)

Sunstone

De Diablo Del Fora
Premium Member
It always feels warm here in Colorado due to the intensely passionate nature of my Acme Latex Love Doll.

Buttercup

Veteran Member
Hmm. At least here, it's a "dry cold". :D
In Eugene we have over 200 days a year with clouds. I believe we are 10th in the nation for cities our size with the most cloudy days.....

I think I'd take cold with sun over clouds with rain if someone offered to swap weather. :)

Somkid

It is currently 63F about 17C and we should hit a high of 80F about 27C so for us its friggin cold then again it is winter.