• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

What's your favorite candy?

Kathryn

It was on fire when I laid down on it.
Here is mine:

images

Closely followed by:

f01622825472dc884127ca6b009e.jpg

And then these:
31KqoFuUObL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

Woohooo, mexican mango suckers covered in chili powder!!!

AuroraWillow

Druid of the Olive
I've discovered an obsession with caramel apple Hershey Kisses.

Unicorn lollipops come a close second, with jolly ranchers and jujubes tied for third place.

Smoke

Done here.
I like peanut candies and caramel candies, so the PayDay candy bar is about as good as it gets.

payday.jpg

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
El Rey Apamate Dark Chocolate (73.5% cocao)
I eat so much every day, that I buy it in bulk.

c5ff2eaaeddd531a8f55a5d18c5d1e07.jpg

Cherry jelly beans

images

Peanut butter core, covered in chewy caramel covered in chocolate, it is the candy equivalent of a duck in a goose in a turkey only not gross.

aero0002.jpg

peppermint aero

homer%2Bdrool%2B2[1].JPG

Last edited:

ninerbuff

godless wonder
Is there such thing as a favorite candy?!! All candy is pretty good! But if I had to make a choice, it would be

Almond M&M's

Rakhel

any candy with dark chocolate in it. the only except to the rule is dark chocolate Reeses. That is nasty.

Renji

My cousins Il Su and Jun Ah brought me this chocolate called "Dark Angel". It is from South Korea and it has a greeting card in it. They also placed a letter on its package. Unfortunately, I cannot understand the whole letter since it is written in Hangul and I didn't grew up in South Korea for me to perfectly learn the language:D

483459134_c2f51f053d_m.jpg

They also brought me Korean Red ginseng candy because they say that it's good not only for the taste, but also for the body. It somehow tastes like honey.
korginseng16_11.jpg