• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

When We’re You Enlightened?

King Phenomenon

Veteran Member
What happened? Do you remember your eureka moment when the story of Jesus all made sense to you? Mine was the other day when I realized that the best thing one can do is stick to their religion so they can inspire their children to believe.

Last edited:

Balthazzar

Christian Evolutionist
What happened? Do you remember your eureka moment when the story of Jesus all made sense to you?
I don't think it was just one moment, but a collection of those eureka's. Some have been more accurate than others, but they continually lead me into greater understanding. It's one of my adventures in life as a student, although not limited to religious thought. I can't claim enlightenment, but I can claim to have increased in understanding. Somewhere between the darkness and the light is where I am and it's where I prefer to be. It would be nice to feel less burdened, however. Maybe I need to lean a little further to the lighter side of my preferred area of existence. I call this walking the line. It's about the balance. I think we need balance more than some might think, if only to counter too much of one side of the polar opposites present in life. It's a balance of power needed for stability.