• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Where do non christians go after they die?

Wherenextcolumbus

lol

you need to stay in more :D

I wish I could.

I meet some iiinnntttteerrresssttiiinnnggg people when I'm outside.
There is this special drug dealer (obviously a user himself) I've unfortunately seen twice. The first time he was hollering at me as I was walking into a shop, the second time he walked pasted me turned back round was eyeing me up and down going "oh ddddaaammnn" "oh dddaaammnn"
I seriously don't know what he was saying "oh damn" to because it is cold over here and I've got like 10 layers on and you can't make out anything.
Fun times.

F0uad

If you can miss interpret verses from there literal statements then i can let the bible say whatever i want it to say, heck why do you even need the book if you are going to belief in things that contradict the book itself?

rusra02

Premium Member
According to the bible, do non Christians (and my definition of a Christian is someone who believes in Jesus Christ as their Lord and Savior) go to heaven? Where do they go after they die? If you can, please include scripture.

No, I don't believe they go to heaven, nor do I believe all Christians go to heaven. Only a relatively few go to heaven to serve as "kings and priests over the earth." (Revelation 5:10) The vast majority of people who have died will be resurrected to live on earth, and will be given opportunity to live forever. (Acts 24:15) This includes those who are "unrighteous" because of not knowing about God or serving him. Meanwhile, I believe the Bible teaches that both good and bad people are unconscious in death, and exist only in God's memory. (Ecclesiastes 9:5,10)

no matter what you wont go to heaven, God wont accept you unless you worship him and only him..and you followed his rules etc. some say hell, but Satan must accept you..but Satan will accept anyone unlike God! some say you just wont have an afterlife. but does anyone REALLY know what happens after you die, until youre dead? guess you will just have to find out when its your time..

Twilight Hue

Twilight, not bright nor dark, good nor bad.
. [/SIZE]
tumblr_m4fs7injxp1rpfgjg.jpg

  
3018501.gif

That would be one kickass album cover for an awesome rock concert. That looks like one "hell" of a concert. The guys actually screaming THIS IS FREEKIN AWESOME! ITS THE BEST TIME I EVER HAD!!!!!

Thief

Rogue Theologian
no matter what you wont go to heaven, God wont accept you unless you worship him and only him..and you followed his rules etc. some say hell, but Satan must accept you..but Satan will accept anyone unlike God! some say you just wont have an afterlife. but does anyone REALLY know what happens after you die, until youre dead? guess you will just have to find out when its your time..

I suspect...heaven first.
When you surrender your last breath...Someone will be standing over you.
If the angels leave you standing....THEN the devil can have you.
That's the way I see it.

If not....you might follow your body into the grave.
Eternal darkness is physically real.

Domenic

According to the bible, do non Christians (and my definition of a Christian is someone who believes in Jesus Christ as their Lord and Savior) go to heaven? Where do they go after they die? If you can, please include scripture.

As to where:

Some will be buryed in the earth, some at sea. Some will have their ash scattered around here, and there.

There condition when dead: Ec 9:5

All people when they die, belivers, and non belivers all go to the same condition.