• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Where is Heaven? Where is Svargaloka?

InvestigateTruth

Do you believe Heaven or Svargaloka is a location on another planet in the space? So, theoretically, if there was a capable spaceship, and if you had the address of that planet or locationin the Space, you could travel there?

Where is Jesus now?

chinu

chinu
Do you believe Heaven or Svargaloka is a location on another planet in the space? So, theoretically, if there was a capable spaceship, and if you had the address of that planet or locationin the Space, you could travel there?

Where is Jesus now?
- A true Heaven or Svargaloka isn't a materialistic world.
- It is away from the limits of space and time.
- Spaceship, body, human-body, human-mind cannot visit there. only human-soul can visit there.
- Its neither too far for a human soul to visit, nor too near for a human soul to visit, until and unless leave the accompany of body and mind.
- Close your eyes and concentrate your attention on an eye centre for atleast 150 minutes, you will find a non materialistic-ship made of sound there, your journey will begin from there.

Q: Where is Jesus now?
Ans: Drop merged in the sea (God)

soulsurvivor

Premium Member

Where is Jesus now?
There are 14 planes of existence - 7 upper planes and 7 lower planes.
Below are the upper planes (called lokas in Sanskrit):
  1. Satya
  2. Tapas
  3. Jana
  4. Maha
  5. Swarga (Lower heaven)
  6. Bhuva (Astral plane)
  7. Bhur (Earth)
These are planes or states of consciousness, so they have no location in space. They superimpose each other in space- you can travel from one to the other without actually moving physically in space.

The beings that inhabit that Bhuva or Astral plane can actually pass through and see us on the Earth plane (Bhur) all the time. Astral plane is what Christians call purgatory.

Jesus is probably in multiple planes simultaneously; part of his consciousness is probably in Swarga while part of it is on Earth (because he needs to spend a lot of time taking care of people on Earth).

Trailblazer

Veteran Member
I do not believe that Heaven is a place that we go to when we die. I believe it is a spiritual dimension but I really don't know what it means to say that.

I am sure you know the following quotes, so maybe you can interpret them for me.

What does it mean to say that this world and the spiritual world are the exact counterpart of each other?
What does it mean to say that the world of existence is a single world?
What does it mean to say that there is no real separation between this world and the spiritual world?

“The spiritual world is like unto the phenomenal world. They are the exact counterpart of each other. Whatever objects appear in this world of existence are the outer pictures of the world of heaven.” The Promulgation of Universal Peace, p. 10

“Your questions, however, can be answered only briefly, since there is no time for a detailed reply. The answer to the first question: the souls of the children of the Kingdom, after their separation from the body, ascend unto the realm of everlasting life. But if ye ask as to the place, know ye that the world of existence is a single world, although its stations are various and distinct.” Selections From the Writings of ‘Abdu’l-Bahá, p. 193

“Those who have passed on through death, have a sphere of their own. It is not removed from ours; their work, the work of the Kingdom, is ours; but it is sanctified from what we call ‘time and place.’ Time with us is measured by the sun. When there is no more sunrise, and no more sunset, that kind of time does not exist for man. Those who have ascended have different attributes from those who are still on earth, yet there is no real separation.” ‘Abdu’l-Bahá in London, pp. 95-96
Where is Jesus now?
I believe that Jesus is in the spiritual world, wherever that is.

Twilight Hue

Twilight, not bright nor dark, good nor bad.

Where is Jesus now?
There is something to be said for pursuing one's imagination.

firedragon

Veteran Member

Where is Jesus now?
It's metaphysical.

Tinkerpeach

Heaven is a closeness to God, it’s not an actual place. When all of Gods plans are finished then Earth may be the place we spend eternity but it will be much different than it is now.

Hell is the separation from God which may also be located on Earth somewhere.

As for where God is right now is everywhere and nowhere at least not a destination you can travel to unless God summons you near Him as He has done with Satan on occasion.

Vinayaka

devotee
Premium Member

Where is Jesus now?
In the ethers. It's not composed of matter at all. Jesus is nowhere, in my view, because his very existence is questionable. Thoughts of him are thoughts by people who believe he existed.

PearlSeeker

Where is Jesus now?
Jesus said to a criminal that was also on the cross: "Today you will be with me in Paradise." That's why some materialists concluded that heaven must be somewhere in radius of about 50 miles from Calvary.

Muffled

Jesus in me

Where is Jesus now?
Heaven is unoccupied space in the middle of the time sphere and timeless itself,

According to Wikipedia Svargaloka is only given a roundabout location and could be almost any place in that area. Most likely one could travel there if they knew where it was.

Jesus is in Paradise. I believe that is a world without sin capable of constructing the New Jerusalem. One could travel there if one knew where it was.

Muffled

Jesus in me
- A true Heaven or Svargaloka isn't a materialistic world.
- It is away from the limits of space and time.
- Spaceship, body, human-body, human-mind cannot visit there. only human-soul can visit there.
- Its neither too far for a human soul to visit, nor too near for a human soul to visit, until and unless leave the accompany of body and mind.
- Close your eyes and concentrate your attention on an eye centre for atleast 150 minutes, you will find a non materialistic-ship made of sound there, your journey will begin from there.

Q: Where is Jesus now?
Ans: Drop merged in the sea (God)
That sounds more like Heaven than the description in Wikipedia.

I believe you are wrong about Jesus. He merged back with God after leaving the body but is now back in His body.