• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Which do you find more disturbing?

Which do you find more disturbing?

• Total voters

Erebus

I'm going to assume for a moment that this isn't a parody article (it can be really hard to tell at times).

The womens' actions strike me as idiotic and counter-productive. The writer's response strikes me as utterly disgusting.

Buttercup

Veteran Member
It kinda reminds me of the Landover Baptist church hoax. I wonder if it's still around?
Exactly. I'm still not convinced it's a legit website. I mean, the writer basically calls for the death of these women who do not actually have the crucifixes up their asses as the writer implies, btw.

nazz

Doubting Thomas
Exactly. I'm still not convinced it's a legit website. I mean, the writer basically calls for the death of these women who do not actually have the crucifixes up their asses as the writer implies, btw.
Look at the rest of the site. It's for real

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
It does not appear to be
Parts of it seem real, but parts of it seem abit extreme for what they claim to be doing. And if they are so concerned about humanitarian causes, why is he calling for the death of those women? Their FAQ also looks abit fishy.

oldbadger

Skanky Old Mongrel!
The writer.......... lost in craziness.
The women..... got their publicity.

All publicity is supposed to be good publicity, so the women were successful.

Heim

What's even more tragic is that there's actually an audience for this discourse. Check out the comments. :confused:

Buttercup

Veteran Member
Not really. This guy is the son of Walid Shoebat the ex-Muslim turned Christian, and he has tons of vicious vids on youtube too. He's for real.
Well, if this website and his cause is legit and who he really is, he's out of his friggen mind and a complete extremist. Scary, scary.

Levite

Higher and Higher
I'm also finding it hard to believe the site is not a joke.

I am equally dubious as to what is more ridiculous and idiotic: "protesters" who imagine anything useful would come from pulling a Linda Blair at the Vatican, or the responding opinion that the "protesters" are blasphemers deserving of death.

Buttercup

Veteran Member
Hey, I just realized we can say "asses" now. Whooop!

Of course, Walid Shoebat would probably call for my death by being excited about that fact.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
Does anyone else find it suspicious that HOEBAT is in red?
That's another reason I doubt it's authenticity. HOEBAT just seems too not real enough. It almost seems like the site is intentionally set up to troll and get a reaction out of people.

Not really. This guy is the son of Walid Shoebat the ex-Muslim turned Christian, and he has tons of vicious vids on youtube too. He's for real.
Do you have any links? This site alone just does not seem to be very real.

Buttercup

Veteran Member
That's another reason I doubt it's authenticity. HOEBAT just seems too not real enough. It almost seems like the site is intentionally set up to troll and get a reaction out of people.
I thought it was really odd that the only letter not in red was the S. Maybe the S secretly stands for satire? Or possibly slaughter. He does seem bent on killing people. What a weirdo, regardless. This isn't the kind of satire that's enjoyable. It's demented.

nazz

Doubting Thomas

Do you have any links? This site alone just does not seem to be very real.
I find it pretty easy to spot when a site is satire. I saw nothing in his site that indicates that it is. I would just google his videos on you tube. He's basically an Islamophobic Christian dominionist.