• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Which flower has the prettiest colors, shape, size?

rocmonkey

While I don't know the names of many flowers species (is that the right word?) I do enjoy their beauty. So, which flower is your favorite and why.

Let's have some fun with this.
Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
I'm a hosta fan. Sure, sure, the flowers ain't too showy, but
the leaves elevate this Revoltingistanian state flower to top dog.
images

hosta_americansweetheart_big.jpg

Last edited:

crossfire

LHP Mercuræn Feminist Heretic Bully ☿
Premium Member
Lotus and water lillies--Nelumbo and Nymphaea, as well as Irises. I love the scents of hyacinth and wallflowers--Erysimum.

ChristineES

Tiggerism
Premium Member
I like roses, especially the more unusual colors. But I really enjoy simplicity: Daisies, for instance.

Wherenextcolumbus

I like this flower because it is black purple and-I-like-der-colour. It has stick out thingys that look like whiskers or insect antenna, it has other little flower heads in the middle that make it look kind of peed off

hungryplants14.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

dyanaprajna2011

Dharmapala
I've always liked tulips. There's just something about them. I have a bunch of impatiens in my front flower garden. They're not too showy, they don't have a strong odor, but I still like them all the same.