• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Who control Jerusalem would control the world!

Godobeyer

the word "Islam" means "submission" to God
Premium Member
Hello all
I watched a very interesting video by an Algerian thinking said I want tell you a secrect about why all want take Jerusalem.(mention a verse in Quran explain that)
the resume of this video recall historic evidences ,said look at past babylonian,
took jerusalem , they control the world ,the persians took control on Jerusalem they control the world,the Romans took control on Jerusalem they control the world,the Muslims took control on Jerusalem they control the world, Great Britian took control on Jerusalem, so control the world , Zionists took control on Jerusalem they control the world.

Note
(mean by control) become powerful and had globale ruling matter .

danieldemol

Premium Member
Hello all
I watched a very interesting video by an Algerian thinking said I want tell you a secrect about why all want take Jerusalem.(mention a verse in Quran explain that)
the resume of this video recall historic evidences ,said look at past babylonian,
took jerusalem , they control the world ,the persians took control on Jerusalem they control the world,the Romans took control on Jerusalem they control the world,the Muslims took control on Jerusalem they control the world, Great Britian took control on Jerusalem, so control the world , Zionists took control on Jerusalem they control the world.

Note
I believe you have it back to front, having the power to take most of the world gave them the power to invade and control Israel, I don't see anything magical about a tiny strip of land that gives power to its conquerors.

Godobeyer

Premium Member
Also @Godobeyer
its interesting that you appear to ascribe magical powers to Israel that you dont give to Mecca, why would control of Mecca result in defeat but control of Israel result in victory?
it's all these region blessed place.that's what Allah said in Quran,probably that's Allah choice one for power control in this life and one for hereafter paradise
Anyone took Jerusalem become a world leader ,that's historical fact.
I believe you have it back to front, having the power to take most of the world gave them the power to invade and control Israel, I don't see anything magical about a tiny strip of land that gives power to its conquerors.
No just about belief of return Jesus or Messiah (pbuh) ,I believe the secrect is that Land is blessed.
How you explain that zionists(Israeli) are control USA policy and Europe and get total support ,money money and weapons for free !!
No American can be a president to the USA ,without AIPAC permission.

danieldemol

Premium Member
it's all these region blessed place.that's what Allah said in Quran,probably that's Allah choice one for power control in this life and one for hereafter paradise
If it's a choice between power in this life and power in the hereafter why do so many Muslims want to be in control of Israel?
Anyone took Jerusalem become a world leader ,that's historical fact.
Show me that those who were world leaders were nobody's until they took Jerusalem.
No just about belief of return Jesus or Messiah (pbuh) ,I believe the secrect is that Land is blessed.
How you explain that zionists(Israeli) are control USA policy and Europe and get total support ,money money and weapons for free !!
No American can be a president to the USA ,without AIPAC permission.
That's easily explained by the fact that most USA Christians are Evangelicals and the Bible belonging to Jews before the return of Jesus literally comes is a pillar of the beliefs of many of them. It requires no supernatural explanation and therefore Occam's razor slashes the unnecessary assumptions behind the supernatural explanation.

Are you familiar with Occam's razor?

Godobeyer

Premium Member
If it's a choice between power in this life and power in the hereafter why do so many Muslims want to be in control of Israel?
Because it's it's sacred our sacre land,and because Israel is racist criminal regime.

Show me that those who were world leaders were nobody's until they took Jerusalem.
recently was GB and before were Muslims ,Now it's turn of Jews.

Twilight Hue

Twilight, not bright nor dark, good nor bad.
Hello all

Note
Do you really think Jerusalem is the nexus hub of the entire world?

danieldemol

Premium Member
recently was GB and before were Muslims ,Now it's turn of Jews.
GB?

Muslims already were powerful enough to hold off the Persians in Iraq and gained control of Syria before gaining Palestine, so how do you know control of Syria is not the key to ruling the world?

Jewish control of Jerusalem and the US is already explained by the religious peculiarity of evangelical Christians as per post #5.

Godobeyer

Premium Member
GB?

Muslims already were powerful enough to hold off the Persians in Iraq and gained control of Syria before gaining Palestine, so how do you know control of Syria is not the key to ruling the world?

Jewish control of Jerusalem and the US is already explained by the religious peculiarity of evangelical Christians as per post #5.
GB mean Great Britian kingdom.
Syria and Mecca and Madina are in the region of blessed land.
Yes they believe downlaod Jesus (pbuh) again only by helping Jews control Jerusalem,the Western world just finished the Nazi regime in 1945, created another one in 1948.

Godobeyer

Premium Member
Do you really think Jerusalem is the nexus hub of the entire world?
Only after Jews took step on Palestine,everything change to benefits to them.
How you explain that AIPAC total control USA the most powerfull country in world, all world watch the worst racist criminal regime in this era,since 1948.

Godobeyer

Premium Member
It's interesting how they treat them in Jerusalem,they are racist with all .

danieldemol

Premium Member
GB mean Great Britian kingdom.
Syria and Mecca and Madina are in the region of blessed land.
Yes they believe downlaod Jesus (pbuh) again only by helping Jews control Jerusalem,the Western world just finished the Nazi regime in 1945, created another one in 1948.
Again though the British were hardly nobodies before they took Jerusalem, they controlled America, Defeated Napoleon in the Napoleonic wars, gained territory in south-east Asia all before they came to dominate the Middle East.

So you have Great Britain (already a superpower before they took Jerusalem)

Muslims who had already fought of the Persians and had a defeat against the Romans before entering Jerusalem.

The Jews who are propped up by the protestant religious beliefs of many countries that were formerly part of the British Empire anyway.

So I believe it is demonstrated that their power came from natural explanations and more or less preceded their taking of Jerusalem.

In other words their is nothing magical about controlling Jerusalem that would grant global empire in my view.

Godobeyer

Premium Member
Again though the British were hardly nobodies before they took Jerusalem, they controlled America, Defeated Napoleon in the Napoleonic wars, gained territory in south-east Asia all before they came to dominate the Middle East.

So you have Great Britain (already a superpower before they took Jerusalem)

Muslims who had already fought of the Persians and had a defeat against the Romans before entering Jerusalem.

The Jews who are propped up by the protestant religious beliefs of many countries that were formerly part of the British Empire anyway.

So I believe it is demonstrated that their power came from natural explanations and more or less preceded their taking of Jerusalem.

In other words their is nothing magical about controlling Jerusalem that would grant global empire in my view.
That's your view , I explain my view about which you called magical controlling, because it's not just a holy land for three religions.it's also had real fact of life powerful on this global especially in politic issue.

most of wars between Romans and Persion was around it.
The muslims defeated both the Persian empire and Roman empire after they took control of Jerusalem .

sayak83

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
Hello all

Note
The only empire to more or less control the world was the British Empire, and they had only a fleeting 20 year presence in Jerusalem between 1920-1940 long after her empire was past her peak.
Newsflash, the Mediterranean and the Near East is not the world, it's merely 5% of the land area of the world.

danieldemol

Premium Member
The muslims defeated both the Persian empire and Roman empire after they took control of Jerusalem
First of all they fought the Persians and had a defeat against the Byzantines before they took control of Jerusalem, second of all even if your misinformation where true a single instance doesn't make a pattern, thirdly it had natural explanations as well;

'The province of Syria was the first to be wrested from Byzantine control'

'American scholar Fred McGraw Donner suggests that Muhammad's establishment of an Islamic polity in Arabia coupled with ideological (i.e., religious) coherence and mobilization constituted the main factor that propelled the early Muslim armies to successfully establish, in the timespan of roughly a century, one of the largest empires in history. Estimates of the total area of the combined territory held by the early Muslim polities at the conquests' peak have been as high as 13,000,000 square kilometres (5,000,000 sq mi).[6] Most historians also agree that, as another primary factor determining the early Muslim conquests' success, the Sasanians and the Byzantines were militarily and economically exhausted from decades of warfare against each other.[7]

source: Early Muslim conquests - Wikipedia

Godobeyer

Premium Member
First of all they fought the Persians and had a defeat against the Byzantines before they took control of Jerusalem, second of all even if your misinformation where true a single instance doesn't make a pattern, thirdly it had natural explanations as well;

'The province of Syria was the first to be wrested from Byzantine control'

'American scholar Fred McGraw Donner suggests that Muhammad's establishment of an Islamic polity in Arabia coupled with ideological (i.e., religious) coherence and mobilization constituted the main factor that propelled the early Muslim armies to successfully establish, in the timespan of roughly a century, one of the largest empires in history. Estimates of the total area of the combined territory held by the early Muslim polities at the conquests' peak have been as high as 13,000,000 square kilometres (5,000,000 sq mi).[6] Most historians also agree that, as another primary factor determining the early Muslim conquests' success, the Sasanians and the Byzantines were militarily and economically exhausted from decades of warfare against each other.[7]

source: Early Muslim conquests - Wikipedia
I don't go to details of the story , I go to the conclusion,Muslims defeated both Persians and Romans in short years .