• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Who else is nuts?

savagewind

Veteran Member
Premium Member
I can't think of another question except I am able to make that one longer.

Who else here is nuts like me? Please answer the question.

savagewind

Veteran Member
Premium Member
One way I know I am nuts is I look at who's on line and when I see someone is posting on one of my threads I think Oh Yay! Then sometimes they change their mind and don't. And then I make up a swear word.

Last edited:

Kilgore Trout

Misanthropic Humanist
One way I know I am nuts is I look at who's on line and when I see someone is posting on one of my threads I think Oh Yay! Then sometimes they change there mind and don't. And then I make up a swear word.

One way I know I'm nuts is that, now that I know that, I will be sure to start responses to your threads, and then cancel them, when you're online.

Badran

Veteran Member
Premium Member
One way I know I am nuts is I look at who's on line and when I see someone is posting on one of my threads I think Oh Yay! Then sometimes they change there mind and don't. And then I make up a swear word.

I'd say you haven't got it all that bad. This seems normal.

On the other hand, i've discovered that i can't both read posts and breathe simultaneously. I could only do one of those things at a time.

I've discovered that when i nearly suffocated reading a post over and over again. I'd say that's nuts.

savagewind

Veteran Member
Premium Member
I'd say you haven't got it all that bad. This seems normal.

On the other hand, i've discovered that i can't both read posts and breathe simultaneously. I could only do one of those things at a time.

I've discovered that when i nearly suffocated reading a post over and over again. I'd say that's nuts.

LOL. I know some people on forum you have never heard from. Their posts are too long.