• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Who else is nuts?

oldbadger

Skanky Old Mongrel!
I'm not nuts. Definitely not nuts. Nothing as normal as nuts.

I am stark, staring, dementified, roaring, crazy bonkers. I know this is true because Mrs Badger tells me so.

idav

Being
Premium Member
I am not nuts, its all those voices in my head that are nuts. I am the sane one.

savagewind

Veteran Member
Premium Member

I am stark, staring, dementified, roaring, crazy bonkers. I know this is true because Mrs Badger tells me so.

Did she make that up? It's great! I had already click draged to cut and there it was! I saw it! 'demented' in there somewhere. So that's what it is. I spent more time telling you it than looking it up, if I had looked it up. I didn't.

ratikala

Istha gosthi

Ah thats because your british , ... we dont do things by halves , why be plain old nuts when you can be stark staring .....may be its the weather ?

apparently I'm nuts , ....well stark raving bonkers , according to some people ...but considering that these are rather safe and stayed and slightly unhappy looking people I take it as a complement ....

Hmmm , ... just a while back some one I have to work in conjunction with , in a moment of seriousness said that he and a few others didnt understand my lifestyle ???
.....now I am just wondering , does that make me bonkers or is it them :p ???

Oh and apparently I laugh a lot , and this is sort of suspicious behavior , ... like I am happy or something ...?

and I dont drink , ..which is highly suspicious behavior ....but I do enjoy nuts , life would be very boring without them :D

Last edited:

savagewind

Veteran Member
Premium Member
Pretty much all of humanity. In fact, I'm firmly convinced that we are headed for a genuine dystopia as the natural outcome of our collective humanity.

I wouldn't be me without google.

an imagined place or state in which everything is unpleasant or bad, typically a totalitarian or environmentally degraded one.

Are you saying nuts is powerless? I thought nuts is power. The more nuts the better I say.