• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Who is the most powerful Goddess??

Spiderman

Veteran Member
My favorite Goddess would be a tie between Fatima and Amaterasu.

Fatima is the Virgin Arab moon goddess who was present before Earth was created.

She is also the source of the sun. I like that she is "ever Virgin" and a bundle of purity, chastity, and virtue!

Unfortunately, I don't really like the artwork that depicts her, because it doesn't show her boobs, doesn't ever show her wearing a bikini or in her underwear ever :D, but actually the main reason, is there's a great lack of artwork depicting the goddess Fatima anyways.

If you Google so many goddesses , you will see so much beautiful artwork depicting the goddess. If you Google fatima, you'll primarily just see the Blessed Virgin Mary , who appeared at Fatima Portugal.
9b62b14e71ac9b9598aaed5d501fe222.jpg

I have yet to see an artwork depiction of the Goddess Fatima that I found to be really catchy to my eyes and beautiful!

I like Fatima also because that's the name of the favorite daughter of Muhammad , who I sometimes pray to.

The miracle of Our Lady of fatima, in 1917, was also very fascinating, and involved prophecies from three illiterate Shepherd children, about the coming of World War II, and the rise and spread of communism.

I do like the holy hand of Fatima , the Hamsa, which wards off curses, the evil eye, and guides folks to destiny, with the all seeing eye of divine femininity.
61hmTLxgvmL.jpg
download (7).jpeg

I think of it as the hand that holds the globe together.

Oddly enough, Fatima is the source of the sun, and Our Lady of Fatima made the sun dance in 1917.

The other Goddess that I like the most, happens to be the sun goddess Amaterasu! So, the day the sundance, is the day Our Lady of Fatima made Amaterasu dance!

istockphoto-885796520-1024x1024.jpg
879fb0d3a27384ff9d45c129e46db56e.jpg

Amaterasu is given credit for the greatest naval victory in the history of humanity, when a Mongolian fleet of some sources say 140,000 people, was struck by an unknown Divine wind called a Kamikaze, when it was not typhoon season!

With 100,000 men, Genghis Khan conquered 40% of the globe. The samurai defeated that many men approximately, who made it to Japan on land ( after the Kamikaze) in one battle, practically annihilated!

The Miraculous victory was self-defense, attributed to Amaterasu, who is called guardian of Japan, who the samurai pray to.

Because World War 2, was a highly unjust war of aggression on Japan's end, I believe Amaterasu's hands were tied , and she could not assist with such injustice!

But when Japan fought her first war with the huge Russian Empire, the Russians had more men deployed, and better weapons and technology, and the tiny Asian Island Archipelago defeated the HUGE Empire in less than two years.

The first war Japan fought with the Chinese Empire, the Japanese were outnumbered and won every battle. Every soldier that dies for Japan since 1869 is enshrined as a Divinity at Yasukuni home of the wardead. Millions are written with their birthdates, in the "book of souls".

Before banzai bayonet charges into machine gun fire, or Kamikaze flights into enemy military targets, the Kamikaze pilots did their last toast to the Emperor and said "we return home honorably, and shall meet again at Yasukuni Shrine".

I'm not saying that is good. It is brave and a sacrifice of oneself however. Not good unless it's self defense!

I have shared this story before, but I believe in Amaterasu, because on a day day I called Japan day, I was praying for Japan in the Cathedral of Saint paul, I turned around to see a paper that said in big letters "Japan", grabbed the paper and exited the cathedral, to immediately see a circular mirror on the ground.

Circular mirrors are the highest relic in Shinto, because Amaterasu saw her reflection in a round mirror, the mirror became haunted, and she gave the mirror to the first Japanese emperor, which the current emperor owns as a Goshintai, and she said, "treat it as if it were me".

I grabbed the mirror and walked to Capitol Hill to find a ladder I called "Jacob's ladder", Ascent to god. I ascended the ladder and could see my reflection everywhere. It was a circular mirror the ladder ascended through, right across the street from the gun that sank the first Japanese ship at Pearl harbor, at a firemen shrine, dated the year I was born, 1987 (Chinese zodiac year of the fire bunny).

The mirror that I grabbed that day, had the same color lining, as the circular mirror that Amaterasu was looking into in a picture on my wall at the time (on Japan day, with Japan paper in hand).

There is simply no way all of that just happened by chance or coincidence!

The imperial Dynasty of Japan, many believe as a tradition, descends from Amaterasu, Sun Goddess! But that is not a Shinto Doctrine anyone is required to believe to be an authentic Shinto adherent.

The only Doctrines in Shinto are "Belief in the Kami (spirits), the dead become Kami."

In Shinto, the same word for spirit, Angel, and God, is simply "Kami", so roughly 90% of the world already believes in Kami, and is compatible with Shinto Doctrine!

Anyway, who is your favorite Goddess? Who is the greatest Goddess?

Last edited:

SalixIncendium

अहं ब्रह्मास्मि
Staff member
Premium Member
In Hinduism, Durga is considered to be the most powerful goddess.

My favorite is Kali.

Twilight Hue

Twilight, not bright nor dark, good nor bad.
My favorite Goddess would be a tie between Fatima and Amaterasu.

Fatima is the Virgin Arab moon goddess who was present before Earth was created.

She is also the source of the sun. I like that she is "ever Virgin" and a bundle of purity, chastity, and virtue!

Unfortunately, I don't really like the artwork that depicts her, because it doesn't show her boobs, doesn't ever show her wearing a bikini or in her underwear ever :D, but actually the main reason, is there's a great lack of artwork depicting the goddess Fatima anyways.

If you Google so many goddesses , you will see so much beautiful artwork depicting the goddess. If you Google fatima, you'll primarily just see the Blessed Virgin Mary , who appeared at Fatima Portugal.
View attachment 59718

I have yet to see an artwork depiction of the Goddess Fatima that I found to be really catchy to my eyes and beautiful!

I like Fatima also because that's the name of the favorite daughter of Muhammad , who I sometimes pray to.

The miracle of Our Lady of fatima, in 1917, was also very fascinating, and involved prophecies from three illiterate Shepherd children, about the coming of World War II, and the rise and spread of communism.

I do like the holy hand of Fatima , the Hamsa, which wards off curses, the evil eye, and guides folks to destiny, with the all seeing eye of divine femininity.
View attachment 59719View attachment 59720

I think of it as the hand that holds the globe together.

Oddly enough, Fatima is the source of the sun, and Our Lady of Fatima made the sun dance in 1917.

The other Goddess that I like the most, happens to be the sun goddess Amaterasu! So, the day the sundance, is the day Our Lady of Fatima made Amaterasu dance!

View attachment 59721View attachment 59722

Amaterasu is given credit for the greatest naval victory in the history of humanity, when a Mongolian fleet of some sources say 140,000 people, was struck by an unknown Divine wind called a Kamikaze, when it was not typhoon season!

With 100,000 men, Genghis Khan conquered 40% of the globe. The samurai defeated that many men approximately, who made it to Japan on land ( after the Kamikaze) in one battle, practically annihilated!

The Miraculous victory was self-defense, attributed to Amaterasu, who is called guardian of Japan, who the samurai pray to.

Because World War 2, was a highly unjust war of aggression on Japan's end, I believe Amaterasu's hands were tied , and she could not assist with such injustice!

But when Japan fought her first war with the huge Russian Empire, the Russians had more men deployed, and better weapons and technology, and the tiny Asian Island Archipelago defeated the HUGE Empire in less than two years.

The first war Japan fought with the Chinese Empire, the Japanese were outnumbered and won every battle. Every soldier that dies for Japan since 1869 is enshrined as a Divinity at Yasukuni home of the wardead. Millions are written with their birthdates, in the "book of souls".

Before banzai bayonet charges into machine gun fire, or Kamikaze flights into enemy military targets, the Kamikaze pilots did their last toast to the Emperor and said "we return home honorably, and shall meet again at Yasukuni Shrine".

I'm not saying that is good. It is brave and a sacrifice of oneself however. Not good unless it's self defense!

I have shared this story before, but I believe in Amaterasu, because on a day day I called Japan day, I was praying for Japan in the Cathedral of Saint paul, I turned around to see a paper that said in big letters "Japan", grabbed the paper and exited the cathedral, to immediately see a circular mirror on the ground.

Circular mirrors are the highest relic in Shinto, because Amaterasu saw her reflection in a round mirror, the mirror became haunted, and she gave the mirror to the first Japanese emperor, which the current emperor owns as a Goshintai, and she said, "treat it as if it were me".

I grabbed the mirror and walked to Capitol Hill to find a ladder I called "Jacob's ladder", Ascent to god. I ascended the ladder and could see my reflection everywhere. It was a circular mirror the ladder ascended through, right across the street from the gun that sank the first Japanese ship at Pearl harbor, at a firemen shrine, dated the year I was born, 1987 (Chinese zodiac year of the fire bunny).

The mirror that I grabbed that day, had the same color lining, as the circular mirror that Amaterasu was looking into in a picture on my wall at the time (on Japan day, with Japan paper in hand).

There is simply no way all of that just happened by chance or coincidence!

The imperial Dynasty of Japan, many believe as a tradition, descends from Amaterasu, Sun Goddess! But that is not a Shinto Doctrine anyone is required to believe to be an authentic Shinto adherent.

The only Doctrines in Shinto are "Belief in the Kami (spirits), the dead become Kami."

In Shinto, the same word for spirit, Angel, and God, is simply "Kami", so roughly 90% of the world already believes in Kami, and is compatible with Shinto Doctrine!

Anyway, who is your favorite Goddess? Who is the greatest Goddess?
I like Shiva. She's a ******.

Twilight Hue

Twilight, not bright nor dark, good nor bad.
I like Shiva, too... but... he's a god, not a goddess. :D

Sita's my favorite. :)
Oh. My bad. Not a Hindu practitioner. I could have sworn Shiva was a female goddess of death. But your right.

I'm chalking that up to the Mandala effect.

I'm thinking of Kali , although Shiva is still rumbling in my noggin as the goddess. Similar to the grim reaper.

I'm starting to think the Mandala effect might have some validity. *yikes*

JustGeorge

Staff member
Premium Member
Oh. My bad. Not a Hindu practitioner. I could have sworn Shiva was a female goddess of death. But your right.

I'm chalking that up to the Mandala effect.

I'm thinking of Kali , although Shiva is still rumbling in my noggin as the goddess. Similar to the grim reaper.

I'm starting to think the Mandala effect might have some validity. *yikes*

Well, he is the God of destruction... though he and his wife, Parvati, are thought to be one and the same; completely inseparable.
images (2).jpg

So, I guess if you want to think about it that way...

VoidCat

Pronouns: he/they/it/neopronouns
I don't know which is the most powerful many are very powerful. But...Hecate is very powerful and one of my favorite deities. Not saying she is or isnt the most powerful just that she's extermely powerful.

Vinidra

Jai Mata Di!
I don't know about most powerful--mostly because I have no idea how you'd measure that--but in my practice, when you want to get the ball rolling with something, you go to Kali.

Although you know who else is pretty good at that, too, even though you might not think so? Hera! I have never asked Hera with help for anything that she didn't deliver on basically the next day.